two weeks in with jillian michals- my pics

Options
243lee
243lee Posts: 8 Member
cb46ef7b-c98b-49ea-ae15-23fdff432644.jpg

I ate 1200-1400 cal for 14 days and did the 30DS 5 times a week.... starting level 2 today!

(lost 3 pound)

Replies

• Blessedby2boys
    Blessedby2boys Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Awesome, thanks for sharing! I'm on level one day 8 and it's easier each day.
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    30d shred? I lost 5lbs and inches when I did it. How tall are you? 1200 calories to 1400 is better then less but I would suggest finding out what your BMR is and at least eating a net calories that is above that just to keep your metabolism going.

Great results. Good luck.
  • Alicia_P_28
    Alicia_P_28 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    amazing!! I did 4 days and tried it tonight but was just too sore so I took a day off. I also hike daily and do at least 10 min of calisthenics daily...I'll be back at it tomorrow though!! thanks for posting pics, they're very motivating. :D
  • 243lee
    243lee Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    30d shred? I lost 5lbs and inches when I did it. How tall are you? 1200 calories to 1400 is better then less but I would suggest finding out what your BMR is and at least eating a net calories that is above that just to keep your metabolism going.

Great results. Good luck.

HI i'm 175 cm tall (5'7) and my BMR is about 1550... how many cals should i eat to lose weight?
  • CAROLiNEB68
    Options
    Great progress!
  • ruby1387
    ruby1387 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the motivation! Awesome job!
  • MikeBrusiaHart
    Options
    congratz awesome result keep up the great work really well done
  • FitSmith2
    FitSmith2 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 2, this is so inspiring! Awesome work :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!