looking for new friends who are 138lbs.. :))

Options
Mitzigan94
Mitzigan94 Posts: 393 Member
Hi! I'm just starting off with losing weight.. my goal is to lose 12lbs. So, just now Im starting off a 1200 calorie intake a day.. Im all alone in this diet. My friends are already thin and they just keep on making fun of me.. lol.. so now.. I need real friends.. real friends say good things in front of you and behind your back and they motivate you.. :)))

so.. yeah... Im Nicole by the way.. :DDD

God bless us all!... lost 2 pounds in a month by the way.. lol.. now Im concentrating on the 1200calorie diet.. :))

lets motivate each other please..

Replies

• bonelessskinless
    Options
    do they have to be exactly 138 pounds or can it be give or take 100 pounds?
  • Baltcode
    Baltcode Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey. Add me. I am 130 lbs.
  • MikeBrusiaHart
    Options
    ha 138 lbs I wish 210 for me but nice to meet ya good luck with your goals
  • ziggiezambi
    ziggiezambi Posts: 253
    Options
    125. Close. :D and friends that pick on you for your weight arent good friends. :(
  • CactusF1ower
    CactusF1ower Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Lol..good question boneless, I was wondering the same thing :) I don't weigh 138 lbs, so I guess we can't be friends, but good luck with your weight loss all the same :)
  • bubblygoldfish
    bubblygoldfish Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I'll help motivate you. I'm in the Army and it's challenging to eat healthy and still obtain all the nutrients a person needs. I'm new too, and my name is Megan
  • Mitzigan94
    Options
    Yup. Its ok if more than or less than 138lbs
  • Mitzigan94
    Options
    Hi. Already added u to my friends.. yepp.. glad were all in this together.. healthy living!:)
  • Mitzigan94
    Options
    Hi! Im gonna ad you too. Were all in this weight loss journey rigjt:) good luck to d both of us and to everyone hrrr
  • Hi!

In the same position myself! Would be good to have some friendly motivation :)
  • piyuK
    piyuK Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    137 lbs...very close ;)
  • Mitzigan94
    Options
    Im gonna add y'all!:-))