hi my name is sarah

Options
and I want to lose 25-30 lbs I have a 10 month old daughter named skylar, I put off losing the weight for too long now and im trying to look the best I can by rnr for my hubby which I know much won't change by then but you have to start somewhere (rnr is 5-6 weeks away) I weight 156 and i am 5'1 so im way too plushy for my height I have a hard time with portion control and I always have I can eat so much and I rarely ever feel full, I also really love to bake its one of my favorite things. I've never really had to work out or try to be in shape before so Im kindof at a loss of where to begin Ive been trying to eat 1200 or so calories a day and been ont he treadmill some but I need to kick it up a lot and I need some encouragement! Im hoping to lose 10-15 pounds by rnr really just 10 so I hope I can do it!

Replies

• KRRussell
    Options
    You can do it! Stay focused!! I have only been at it for about 30 days!! Good luck!
  • WussKat
    WussKat Posts: 63
    Options
    Hi Sarah!

Yes - you can do it - I never thought I would either and yet 3 months later I have lost 21lbs and although I have a way to go I am feeling great!

Please add me as a friend if you would like :-)
  • pigsterr
    pigsterr Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! I added you :)
    It's so hard i love food so much but my metabolism isn't too terrible I'm hoping to get where i like and eat what I want (but in smaller portions( and maintain i hope anyway! I was down to 137 but I quit breastfeeding almost 3 months ago and put 15 pound son in like a month I have no clue how i was still eating better but things happen I guess!

Does anybody recommend Adipex? I was considering trying it just because everybody i know who does says it helps suppress their hunger and i constantly feel hungry lol
  • marymooster
    marymooster Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Hi sarah... YOu can do it. I have been fighting the bulge all my life. I am now 55. I have lost 91 lbs and counting.... IT is a DECISION... and you have made it. Now just remember Every Action Supports that DECISION> Make it a concious thought... no more autopilot with food..... and you will do itt... no you are doing it.... Keep it present and now..... That is the other trick.... Never tomorrow.... always NOW> Best wishes.... Mary
  • clahut
    clahut Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Hi Sarah,

You can do it. I only started a few weeks ago and I can say that if you put your mind to it, it really does work. You can lose 7 or 8 pounds in those 5 or 6 weeks which would be a great start and you'll start to feel really good and even more determined when you see those results.

All the best! Keep in touch and let us know how you get on!

C