Do I look like I've lost any weight?

Options
I'm still a size 12(uk) and only just under 11st which is what I was when I started.
I've made so much progress training wise. But I don't feel I look fit yet that I look the same.
I can't tell if I've made any changes or maybe only slight changes.
I haven't really lost weight.

Do I look like I'm making any progress? or not much?

Here's a few pics

January http://s1332.photobucket.com/user/mysty211/media/Jan11st_zps6c8ac7b6.jpg.html

April http://s1332.photobucket.com/user/mysty211/media/April.jpg.html

May http://s1332.photobucket.com/user/mysty211/media/IMG_0443.jpg.html

Another May pic http://s1332.photobucket.com/user/mysty211/media/IMG_0469.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

I don't know if I've really changed that much. I keep thinking I'm pretty much the same
What do you think?

Replies

• rebamay87
    rebamay87 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    OP, you've totally changed in your stomach/belly button area!!

Put the pictures side by side, you can see the shape of your belly button is different as it the skin on your navel. So is the shape around your hips, You've done a good job, but force yourself to look at them side by side.. it will really help you see the progress. Good work!
  • LLCoolBean
    LLCoolBean Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    yes definitley looks like youve toned up, good job
  • GeekAmour
    GeekAmour Posts: 262
    Options
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    You can totally see a difference!
  • cumminsrat
    cumminsrat Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    looks like your doin better than i am!!!!! great job!!!!
  • heather4949
    heather4949 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Your love handles are not there......well done..
  • ihateroses
    ihateroses Posts: 893 Member
    Options
    Angles are all different but the last one definitely looks smaller than the other two.
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    Angles are all different but the last one definitely looks smaller than the other two.

Agree.
  • brillmer
    brillmer Posts: 1,268 Member
    Options
    ioHKhoZ.jpg

i did the 2 that were similar angle.

you can definitely see a change - keep it up
    ;)
  • mizzcasual
    mizzcasual Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    The love handles are still there it just doesn't look like it in the pic like right beneath my waist there still there .

Am I just losing inches? does it matter that I haven't really lost weight ?
  • ihateroses
    ihateroses Posts: 893 Member
    Options
    The love handles are still there it just doesn't look like it in the pic like right beneath my waist there still there .

Am I just losing inches? does it matter that I haven't really lost weight ?

Because these pics are over 5 months, I would look into changing your routine/diet a little bit to speed up progress. Something must be a bit off or you would have at least dropped a few pounds. Either way there are changes so that is awesome!! Definitely measure your waist to see if you have lost inches.
  • mizzcasual
    Options
    I do regularly update my training plan as my trainer does it every week or two he changes it or sometimes every week I'm always doing HIIT workouts and other fat burning ones.

Possibly it's my diet although I eat relatively healthy I still eat white pasta and potatoes but I'm thinking possibly without the pasta , bread and potatoes it would benefit me thinking my body holds on to the carbs. I don't even eat much of it. I might do a trial or maybe I need to up my protein I probably don't get enough protein.
  • ifeelbetterworkingout
    Options
    Looks like there is a difference in photos
  • ifeelbetterworkingout
    Options

Possibly it's my diet although I eat relatively healthy I still eat white pasta and potatoes but I'm thinking possibly without the pasta , bread and potatoes it would benefit me thinking my body holds on to the carbs. I don't even eat much of it. I might do a trial or maybe I need to up my protein I probably don't get enough protein.

pasta and potatoes......carbs should actually help you lose faster if you eat them in small portions a bunch throughout the day......this is how i lose weight.......protein in morning.....then rice......then protein shake and a sandwich........then more rice.......then italian dinner or mashed spuds and a burger for dinner.
  • mizzcasual
    Options
    Generally my breakfast is always porridge with sunflower seeds and a small spoon of honey. Sometimes an omelette.
    Lunch is either oatcakes with salmon / peanut butter /ham/chicken with tomatoes on the side,
    snacks usually fruit or apro soya creme or nature valley bar .

Dinner is always either pasta/potatoes with some form of meat a bit of veg.
  • ifeelbetterworkingout
    Options
    Generally my breakfast is always porridge with sunflower seeds and a small spoon of honey. Sometimes an omelette.
    Lunch is either oatcakes with salmon / peanut butter /ham/chicken with tomatoes on the side,

So you usually eat about 3 main meals a day??
  • mizzcasual
    Options

So you usually eat about 3 main meals a day??

3 snacks and 3 meals
  • kassiebby1124
    kassiebby1124 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    Tried to fix the pictures..
  • mizzcasual
    Options
    Does it matter that I'm only losing inches?
    Am I just going to lose inches until eventually the weight will decide to drop?
  • mizzcasual
    Options
    Should I try and see if it's the diet or isit fine to be losing the inches? as long as I'm making some progress?