Motivation by failure

Options
I'm back in the swing of things now so I feel comfortable posting this lol. I thought maybe this would help motivate some of you who feel like throwing in the towel.

I threw in the towel a year ago after losing 25 lbs, I gained back 30... now I'm on my way to losing that 30 plus reaching my goals this time.

Here is me last year after losing about 20 lbs.. I gave up about a month after these were taken:
200side2009.jpg
200front2009.jpg

Here I am July of this year... at my highest weight ever having to restart the entire process:
2247-4-102.jpg
2247-4-10.jpg

DON'T GIVE UP!!! Don't be like me, you'll end up right back where you were. Stick through it and finish it no matter how tough it may be or how long it will take! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• mm61470
    mm61470 Posts: 10
    Options
    don't feel like a failure, it's all part of the process.... just take one moment at a time and never look back with regrets :)
  • AuntMimi2010
    Options
    Hi there. I have tried and failed many times as well. This time I am determined to get it right. I need supporters so if you want to friend request me we can help each other out. I have 50 lbs to lose to get to my goal weight.
  • cobygrey
    cobygrey Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    you are really brave to post a "reverse" before and after but I think it will really someone. It's just helped me!

Thanks and Welcome Back!
  • lilpenggwen
    lilpenggwen Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Whats important is that you are getting back on the wagon! I lost 42lbs and gained back about 25 and I'm sure there are many more like us. You just have to remember that you did it before and you can do it again. Good luck!:happy:
  • cherryie
    Options
    There is no such thing as failure, only feedback!;)

View it as such - it removes any associated guilt:)

Good luck and much love to all!

Dx