QUESTION!

Options
how would i look if i lost 30 pounds!?
i'm currently 153 my weight goal is 120
i'm 5'4.
and thats me in my profile pic so how would i look 30 pounds lighter!?

Replies

• Pearsquared
    Pearsquared Posts: 1,656 Member
    Options
    Uh...why do you ask?
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    My guess is probably the same, just a smaller version. I say that because weightlifting is the only thing that really changes your body, imo.

My sister lost weight and she just shrank. She did look better in the face, but she was still the same "shape".
  • controlyouself
    Options
    yah but how skinny? and i don't know my body type idk if its a pear,triangle, hourglass ect..
  • Silver14
    Silver14 Posts: 141
    Options
    That's fine. Check out mybodygallery.com and enter your height and goal weight.
  • HappyStack
    HappyStack Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    You look as if you have less lean mass than I'd like to see on someone your weight. You have the same approximate "goals" as I do, and you're the same height and current weight (or thereabouts).

When I hit my initial goal of 150lbs, I found that I was still unhappy with my body composition... so I started weight training. I've gained about 5kg since, but I still wear the same size clothes, and so I still look as "skinny" (I've never been skinny, just much more slender) but I'm happier with my body.

I have a higher body fat percentage than you, by the looks of it, too.
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    It's impossible to say for sure. Lose the weight and find out.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options

This.

Look at my picture-- I'm 5'4" and went from 169 to 125. I'm still pretty much the same proportions. Just get started and let the mirror determine what you do next.
  • ken_hogan
    ken_hogan Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    how would i look if i lost 30 pounds!?
    i'm currently 153 my weight goal is 120
    i'm 5'4.
    and thats me in my profile pic so how would i look 30 pounds lighter!?

I think you'd look 30 pounds lighter.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    like this, maybe.

b5063-flexi-bra-black.jpg

tan with highlights cause you'd have spent all summer long working out in the sunshine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1fzJ_AYajA

& feeling so good from working out, and so happy from what the scale says that you are doing the twist.

Don't miss a million miles of fun worrying what you MIGHT look like, just get those workouts, swim sessions, skating escapades, biking trips, hella long hikes, and rock climbings going....it's SUMMER!!!!!!!
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

If this is a serious post....then this^