i'm gonna do this for you, baby!

Want_to_be_a_mom
Want_to_be_a_mom Posts: 1
edited September 21 in Motivation and Support
Me and my husband have been trying to conceive for almost two years now. I'm currently weighing in at 89 kg. (Norwegian, so I'm going for the metric measurements)

Lost about 8 kg in total this winter, counting the 2 kg's I put on during the Christmas holidays ;)

But then I started in a new job, and got too stressed, and stopped with my good eating habits.. I stopped eating...

In my teenage-years I was on the brink of developing an eating disorder, and sorry to say, it's still haunting me. So when I get stressed, have too much to do, I have trouble remembering to eat. And because of this, I have to eat, a lot, to lose any weight. Guess I'm kinda lucky that way, but it's a struggle.

I'm doing this for you, baby! We are so ready to become parents, so it's time to try EVERYTHING! I'm a "natural woman". I don't like drugs and artificial hormones. I feel it's best for me and my body, to try everything the nature can offer, first. Science has proven that weight loss can be very beneficial when it comes to problems conceiving. So, first things first.

Goal right now, is get below 80 kg. I'm not in a hurry, and believe that a healthy weight loss, is a steady and safe loss. I need to improve my eating habits, not only for my self, but our family we so desperately want. I don't want any child of mine, taking after my habits!!

This is my story. Hope that myfitnesspal will help me along our way to become a family.

Replies

• MysticMaiden22
    MysticMaiden22 Posts: 324 Member
    Best of luck to you! :)
  • Dreaj79
    Dreaj79 Posts: 212
    I applaud your efforts!!! Good luck with the weight loss and having the baby! You can do it!
  • nessaj
    nessaj Posts: 74 Member
    I want to get fit to have a baby too... I'll add you as a friend and we can motivate each other to get to our goals!!
  • RaeBella13
    RaeBella13 Posts: 153
    You will do great!!!! :)
This discussion has been closed.