Belly Fat?!

Options
Ok so im doing ok with my diet and regular exercise - however i have a section down the centre of my stomach that will just not tone..... any ideas please :)

Replies

• taniabuick
    taniabuick Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I was told to lift weights
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    Keep losing body fat - it will come off eventually. The body is fickle as to where the weight comes off, and is usually last in the place we want it gone first.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Options
    I was told to lift weights

^^I would also recommend resistance training if you do not already do it.
  • Joehenny
    Joehenny Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    Usually likes to camp there, and the glutes.
  • moondawg14
    moondawg14 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Keep losing body fat - it will come off eventually. The body is fickle as to where the weight comes off, and is usually last in the place we want it gone first.

This. There's not really any such thing as "targeted exercise" when it comes to fat loss.
  • dianaa87
    dianaa87 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi there.
    I combine exercises with a good diet and I also take some supplements like L-Carnitine. It really helps a lot if you combine this three.
    I always check out this website before buying any products in fat loss - www.darnelreviews.com . My personal favourite is Fat Loss Factor because it takes care about your diet, your exercises and your supplements. Is anyone here that tried that before?
  • Sarauk2sf
    Options
    Hi there.
    I combine exercises with a good diet and I also take some supplements like L-Carnitine. It really helps a lot if you combine this three.
    I always check out this website before buying any products in fat loss - www.darnelreviews.com . My personal favourite is Fat Loss Factor because it takes care about your diet, your exercises and your supplements. Is anyone here that tried that before?

Why not just eat mainly nutrient dense foods to a reasonable caloric deficit? Any program that talks about the toxinz is usually just a marketing ploy.

L-Carnitine supplementation has failed to be shown as effective for improvement in fat oxidation.
  • dianaa87
    dianaa87 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi there.

Why not just eat mainly nutrient dense foods to a reasonable caloric deficit? Any program that talks about the toxinz is usually just a marketing ploy.

L-Carnitine supplementation has failed to be shown as effective for improvement in fat oxidation.

Maybe it's just the placebo effect about the L-Carnitite or just because I combine exercises with good nutrition and supplements and I don't know which is working and which is not.
    It may look like marketing ploy, but honestly it worked for me because it basically gives you tips about all the aspects I just mentioned above. It's not a magic pill that will take the toxins out of your body. It's still YOU the one that has to do the hard work.
  • leebesstoad
    leebesstoad Posts: 1,186 Member
    Options

This. There's not really any such thing as "targeted exercise" when it comes to fat loss.

What they said. Everybody stores it in different places and it comes off at different times. Mine is in the love handles. Others store it in the thighs. Some store it in the arms. And it is always the last to come off. So just keep working at it and eventually it will come.