Breaking free!!

Options
mytime1986
mytime1986 Posts: 117
I need to some new and inspiring recipes! I am so burnt out on yogurt and salad I am starting to slip back in to my old habits. Please I will take anything.

Replies

• keem88
    keem88 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    skinnytaste.com
    chocolatecoveredkatie.com
    yummly.com
    theppk.com
    allrecipes
    local library should have a crap load of recipe books too, that's where i get a lot of mine.

any specific taste in foods or anything you don't like before i share? i am a vegetarian so my recipes only include dairy or egg, sorry!
  • mytime1986
    Options
    I am pretty open to most anything, except tomoato. I cant get past the slimy look of it. Lol
  • mytime1986
    Options
    I am loving skinny taste I went looked at the site and I already have like six recipes printed out!!
  • ksdonn
    ksdonn Posts: 3
    Options
    Use small soft tortila shells for bread and make wraps. The shell is 80 cal. and then stuff them with what ever you like.
    Natural peanut butter and apples, very good. Cook things a head of time and freeze in single servings for when you want them. Think a head and planing I think will help both of us...... lol
  • apothecarist
    apothecarist Posts: 193
    Options
    I need to some new and inspiring recipes! I am so burnt out on yogurt and salad I am starting to slip back in to my old habits. Please I will take anything.

How about this Recipe board? Lots of great recipes to check out and make!
  • lisamarie1780
    lisamarie1780 Posts: 432 Member
    Options

I would be pretty burnt out on yogurt and salad too ....

You don't have to starve to be fit and healthy you know

You can actually eat ... skinny and starving is not sexy... in any universe....

Exercise and eat... it will all work itself out in time if you keep doing that x
  • goodtimezzzz
    goodtimezzzz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    whats wrong with you???:) yog. and salad...did u make this diet up yourself grrrllll???? cmon!!!!!
  • mytime1986
    Options
    whats wrong with you???:) yog. and salad...did u make this diet up yourself grrrllll???? cmon!!!!!

Sadly enough I did and I had little to no idea what I was doing either.