Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Fitbit Flex or One Wireless Tracker $55

Brookstone Deals
Posted by Brad 1 day ago
Tagged with: Electronics, Sports, Running & Fitness
Drop the price of the Fitbit Wireless Activity and Sleep Tracker Flex Wristband or the Fitbit One from $99.95 to $79.95 via code ACDAD20 at Brookstone.com. Better yet, get this $50 Brookstone Groupon voucher code for $25 and add it at checkout to cut your total to $29.95 for a net price of $54.95 plus $9.99 shipping. You cannot get either model for at least $30 more anywhere else. Sales tax is charged in most states.

Replies

• coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    *bump*
    I got my FitBit One a couple months ago for ~$65 and I'd totally buy it all over again.... LOVE IT!
  • gfroniewski
    gfroniewski Posts: 168
    Amazing deal! Just got it with the Father's day code and the Groupon!
  • danibu98
    danibu98 Posts: 281 Member
    I want one--- now to decide which one is better!
  • scrapjen
    scrapjen Posts: 387 Member
    Dang - just bought a FitbitOne on Monday (for #2 son and as the Flex wasn't in stock, #1 got a JawboneUp)

Has anyone tried using both the Groupon and the code? Both seem to say "not valid with other offers" ...

Here's the link to that Groupon deal ...
    http://www.groupon.com/deals/brookstone-2-atlanta?utm_medium=afl&utm_campaign=227502&utm_source=rvs
  • gfroniewski
    Yeah, I just did both the Father's day code and the Groupon.
  • scrapjen
    Thanks! Good to know, my mom is wanting to get one for my dad for Father's Day ... we're a Fitbit Family!
  • scrapjen
    Just got ANOTHER fitbit (for my dad) for $71.15 (tax and shipping) ... we have a Brookstone nearby, I'm assuming I could have saved the $10 shipping if I'd gone into the store, but I also wonder if in person, they might not accept both promotions (the Groupon just entered as a gift card online) ... if anyone tries both instore I'd be interested to know ...
  • jwcomputergirl
    jwcomputergirl Posts: 126 Member
    Wowsa! I used the code + the Groupon voucher for a whopping $45.00 discount! This is NOT a Father's day gift for my husband. This is for me, Me, ME!!!

Thank you for passing this great deal along to us!
  • kerilynne68
    kerilynne68 Posts: 45
    Where did you see to enter the Groupon code? Never mind :) I figured out what I was doing wrong.
  • frugalafterfifty
    frugalafterfifty Posts: 240 Member
    THANK YOU !!!!! I've been watching eBay and the prices are outrageous and was just going to wait 5-7 weeks until they were in stock. This is much better deal. Ordered one.

Thank you again for posting this.

~ Terri
  • gfroniewski
    I originally had a backorder until 6/20...just got my shipping confirmation today. Looks like I will be enjoying my Fitbit earlier than expected and for 50% off! whoop
  • wpbmommy1
    wpbmommy1 Posts: 58 Member
    Thanks for the post! I purchased the Groupon for $25, then headed over to Brookstone, where today the FitBit One was $99.00. There is a code for free shipping which would save you $9.99 but instead I used the code you provided and saved $20. Bottom line of savings after tax, codes, and Groupon was $45.39!! So basically, I bought mine, shipped, for $70.39! I'm happy with that! Thanks!
  • FakingFitness
    FakingFitness Posts: 325 Member
    UGH. Just went to buy my Flex and they're out of stock. :(