Turning 50 with a bang!!!

Options
Hello Everyone!! My name is Donna and I started my Beach Body workout today....I have been losing weight slowly over the last year, and have decided to kick it up a notch since my big 50 is coming up in July.......I wish everyone the best of luck...keep a positive attitude and remember nobody is perfect...we all slip up.....but if you keep your goal insight...and never give up....you WILL accomplish it!!!!!

XOXO to all my new friends!!

Donna

Replies

• Cairine63
    Cairine63 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I am working on my Fabulously Fit by Fifty goal... but I have until November!
  • donnaburch127
    Options
    I just need to add more exercise into my routine...move everything around where it's suppose to be....or was! :laugh:
  • Just_Scott
    Just_Scott Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    I love your husband willing to bang you on your birthday..oh wait... you meant fitness bang; sorry. Well good luck with your goals--where was my mind?
  • leebesstoad
    leebesstoad Posts: 1,186 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the success so far. God I wish I remember what is was like to turn fifty.

Does anybody have a way back machine I can borrow? :)

And early happy 50th.
  • donnaburch127
    Options
    Love the sense of humor...and thanks for the support...
  • donnaburch127
    Options
    I've been looking for a time machine also.....but my friends are refusing to lend me theirs because I would cause to much trouble if I went back to my younger days....LOL!
  • Just_Scott
    Just_Scott Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    You're welcome! Good luck and enjoy the success and challenge of each goal. Peace.
  • butterbird
    butterbird Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I will be fifty in November, I would like to be in better health by then...10 pounds down.....
  • Gwen_B
    Gwen_B Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Yay!! You give us hope!!!
  • donnaburch127
    Options
    I know you will make it!!! Enjoy your 50th!!
  • JudieJudes
    JudieJudes Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone!! My name is Donna and I started my Beach Body workout today....I have been losing weight slowly over the last year, and have decided to kick it up a notch since my big 50 is coming up in July.......I wish everyone the best of luck...keep a positive attitude and remember nobody is perfect...we all slip up.....but if you keep your goal insight...and never give up....you WILL accomplish it!!!!!

XOXO to all my new friends!!

Donna

Hi Donna

Well done to you :)

I am new to this posting on forums malarky ... tried to send you a message but lap top crashed soon after and I can't identify If it sent or not. If you would like to add me as a fitnesspal feel free.

Happy birthday for July

jjxx
  • donnaburch127
    Options
    I've always had a positive attitude...life is rough, but if you can laugh at things instead of cry...they seem to go away much faster and don't seem to hurt as much.....each little goal I hit - I try to celebrate- 1 lb- 2 lbs each step is an accomplishment and a step toward your goal---- if you happen to fall back alittle-- we are human, just shake it off and take a deep breath and jump right back in....Good Luck to everyone....can't wait to see everyones success stories!!
  • donnaburch127
    Options
    Hi Judie,

I'm new also- just started today....still trying to figure all of this out. I would love to be friends......