Looking for Motivated Friends

Options
I've been around mfp for a while now and I would really like some friends that I can motivate and that can help motivate me.

Replies

• amberpic
    amberpic Posts: 20
    Options
    I'm new...you can add me!
  • craziecritter
    craziecritter Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Hello, Glad to meet someone else from NC, I'm from Garner. Would love for you to add me, need motivation and can give it!
  • frogpetals76
    frogpetals76 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You can add me!! I can use all the motivation I can get!! LOL I have used this app several times before, but then I had a great lost in the family and I just stopped. I have been using it again for 2 weeks now and have lost 8 lbs. I am really motivated to loss. I even got my husband using and he has lost 16 lbs. I hope you have a great day!! :happy:
  • flumi_f
    flumi_f Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Always good to have friends on the same mission ;-)
  • shivette23
    Options
    Hi I am looking for friends to motivate me as it is my 30th birthday in 3 weeks and I have lost my motivation. X
  • coeurdalenegal
    coeurdalenegal Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am looking for motivated friends also, I'd like to be a friend.
  • noogie98
    noogie98 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    just sent you a friend request ~ I am looking for the same, so any one who needs a new friend, go ahead and send me a request!!
  • jazzydonnat
    Options
    I've been using the program for a while. Have a couple friends on Facebook using it, but need people to motivate me and keep me honest with myself also.
  • jeremyw1977
    jeremyw1977 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    As someone who has made some wonderful changes that has lead to a 10+ pound weight loss over the last 30 days, I am extremely motivated to keep pushing, and would love to push others to achieve their goals as well.

Anyone is free to add me.
  • justneedmotivation
    Options
    OKay I need some friends as well.