Work in progress....please be kind :)

I am half way through my journey and just wanted to share my before and current pictures :)
Here's my story :)
Basically I over ate whilst being pregnant 7 years ago and I've never lost the weight after each of my pregnancys (I've had four with quite close age gaps) and now it's time to get MY body back :)

Before
45761508-88CE-4A02-AC29-52F01EA05502-242-00000015784E7EF1.jpg

Current

DA92BAF0-2CC4-48BC-9CD9-96DBDC76D39E-242-0000001585553563.jpg
40lb loss so far :)

Replies

• stephx4
    stephx4 Posts: 810
    Do you not see a difference?!? :(
  • darcey9101
    darcey9101 Posts: 17 Member
    I see a difference :). You are doing well you have lost more than me so far! Keep going x
  • You're doing great! Keep it up:)
  • NatzC123
    NatzC123 Posts: 150 Member
    Hey girl,
    You know i think you are looking great and doing so well! can 100% notice a difference in your hips and tummy region!! well done and keep going :smile: x x
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    I can notice the difference in your waist. I think you need to take another photo with yourself standing further back so it's similar to the first. You've done incredibly well losing so much! Keep it up. Bet you feel healthier already!
  • stephx4
    :) aah thankyou. It's a challenge that will not beat me!!
  • Retiredmom72
    Retiredmom72 Posts: 538 Member
    You are doing great! Congrats!
  • Swehl
    Swehl Posts: 138 Member
    I can definitely see a difference :) Not only in your body shape, but also in your confidence with your body language. Nice work!!
  • extremespjb
    extremespjb Posts: 28 Member
    I am also working on losing the baby weight. You are an inspiration! Keep up the good work.
  • ElisabethSarahRose
    ElisabethSarahRose Posts: 18 Member
    Way to go! What a big loss.
  • pateyface
    pateyface Posts: 26 Member
    You look great and what an accomplishment so far! Keep up the great work. I also had my kids close together... 4 kids in exactly 3.5 years with the youngest being 2 years ago and it's time to get my body back. You're an inspiration for me. Thanks for sharing!!
  • cranium853
    cranium853 Posts: 138 Member
    You look great. Smile in the next photo- I hear it makes you look like you lost an extra ten pounds!
  • TheDoctorDana
    TheDoctorDana Posts: 595 Member
    Great job! Can't wait till I get to the 40lb lost on my ticker! Cheers :drinker:
  • stephx4
    Thank you :)
  • JessiBelleW
    JessiBelleW Posts: 831 Member
    You can totally see a difference - I can see your collar bones in the second pic and you have a waist!

It is harder to see because your "start" pic is a bit blurry - but you can tell you have lost weight! Keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!