OMG FINALLY!!!

Options
tcraw15
tcraw15 Posts: 223 Member
I'm sorry, but I had to post this.. I am so incredibly happy right now I could SCREAM!! I have been on a weight plateau (I've still been losing inches) for what seems like forever (stuck in the low 190s), and today I weighed myself and the scale read 189.0! :D

Now, I know this may not be my "true weight". Could be that I lost more water or whatever, but I don't care! I have not seen the scale go under 190 in a long, long time. So for those of you stuck in a plateau, don't give up! Just keep doing what you're doing and eventually it will come off! :)

Replies

• Ainar
    Ainar Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Congrats! ^^
  • Hanfordrose
    Hanfordrose Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    That is good news. Every time a plateau occurs...and they will, it is your faithful to your food plan and exercise regime that will overcome that level period with your weight. Without commitment in the good times and the bad times, we don't get the joy of times like this.

I am so happy for you, Sis. :flowerforyou:
  • tcraw15
    Options
    Thank you!!! It's definitely worth it. Every bit of it. It may not seem like that big of a deal to some people, but to me, I cannot even begin to describe how stoked I am! :')
  • olores
    olores Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!
  • socajam
    socajam Posts: 2,530 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, I know exactly how you feel. I seem to have been stuck in the 170s forever, hopefully June will be kind to me.
  • momto3kidz
    momto3kidz Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • zephtalah
    zephtalah Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Great job! I was stuck at a number for a long time too. It would go up from there but not under. It is such a great feeling when it finally goes down again! Way to stick with it!
  • tcraw15
    Options
    Thank you all!

And socajam, I hope June will be kind to you too :)
  • Zaphyre13
    Zaphyre13 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    way to go!!! Totally know the feeling!!!! It's hard to have faith sometimes but this morning I too broke the dreaded plateau with a swoosh. YAY FOR US!!!
  • Lesley_007
    Lesley_007 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Thank you for this! My scale hasn't moved all week -_-
    But Thanks for this I needed this!!!
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • tcraw15
    Options
    way to go!!! Totally know the feeling!!!! It's hard to have faith sometimes but this morning I too broke the dreaded plateau with a swoosh. YAY FOR US!!!

Girl, that's awesome!! Good for you! And yeah, yay for us! Haha
  • tcraw15
    Options
    Thank you for this! My scale hasn't moved all week -_-
    But Thanks for this I needed this!!!

You're welcome!
  • Lynn_babcock
    Lynn_babcock Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Do it! Count your lowest points... it's a great feeling of accomplishment. Your 'lowest' gets lower & lower. I count it. Some people say it's not yours until you've weighed that for 2 weeks. Not me... I keep track of those record lows.. they're mine. :)
  • kate1103
    kate1103 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    So glad your hard work is paying off!! Congratulations!!
  • TheBaileyHunter
    TheBaileyHunter Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Thanks for this. My scale has been a total jerk for 5 solid weeks. I'm staying strong and hoping that it will catch up the the inches lost. I'd be happy to see even a small but consistent drop over a few days. .25 of a lb would make me happy right now! LOL
  • tammys_changing
    Options
    Congrats that's a great feeling!
  • AnnetteNJ
    AnnetteNJ Posts: 29
    Options
    Congrats!
  • HeidiCooksSupper
    HeidiCooksSupper Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    Three cheers! Hip Hip Hooray! Hip Hip Hooray! Hip Hip Hooray!
  • ddky
    ddky Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Of course it is a big deal. congratulations.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!