Set a Goal

Options
Today is June 1st, 2013... I wanna know what your goal is come July 1st, 2013. Make your goal realistic. Its a 1 month time span.

At first I was so stuck on getting down to a certain weight but realized everyone is different. So my goal for this month is to get into a size 10 comfortably. Currently I am in between a 12 and 14 depending on the brand.

Replies

• TigerLilly03
    TigerLilly03 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    i love your goal!!! I know you can do it!!! I have two goals. To eat more fruit and veggies and drink more water and i also want to lose at least 10 pounds witch I think I can do. Or come pretty close. that would 22 total!! Good luck on your goal!
  • DebbyWhitehead
    Options
    My goal is to lose enough weight to look "ok" in a bathing suit by the first week in August! We are going to the cabin for a week and are inviting the adult kids and in laws!
  • mgs68pony
    mgs68pony Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I too have realized weight is just a number......one that doesn't really control me. I want to be a size 6, currently a size 8. (I am only 5'2") I know I can not reach this in one month, but hope to get close. My actual goal is September first to be a size 6. I would like to loose 1/2 pound a week.
  • Jerkface4
    Jerkface4 Posts: 36
    Options
    Tiger --> more fruits/veggies and lose 2lbs a week? That is going to be so simple for you cause you are strong and I believe in you. No good luck from me... Cause you'll prove you need no luck just determination.

Debby --> so you wanna look good in a bathing suit by august? Lets just say, you're gonna look good by July and Awesome come August. Push yourself like you've never pushed yourself before and you will have reached your goal before you even know it. No good luck from me... Cause you'll prove you need no luck just determination.

Pony --> size 6, huh? You'll be able to do this with a snap of a finger. 1/2 a pound a week is an easy win for you. You'll probably have to buy a size 4 cause you are AWESOMEEEE!!! Again, no good luck from me... Cause you'll prove you need no luck just determination.
  • greenmonstergirl
    greenmonstergirl Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    I need to fit into my new race suit for the track last weekend in June...

I want to weigh 179 by end of June...

I want to have my size 14's be loose by end of June...

As long as I keep on doing what I have been doing, I will reach all of that (it's only 6 pounds and I really want to lose 10).
  • Jerkface4
    Options
    Girl, you've got this in the bag!!! Look at you, you're an inspiration to me. You've already dropped 50 lbs. Obviously what you've been doing is working. Keep up the hard work and you may need to buy a suit a size smaller come July. No luck from me... You'll prove you need none just determination!!!
  • sunshinestater
    sunshinestater Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    I'm not big on number goals either. I want there to be a distinct difference in my next set of after photos by the end of this month. I'm at a plateau at the moment.
  • brentbarrie
    brentbarrie Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    My goal is to be able to be able to start running/working out again. I hurt my knee doing Insanity and my doctor said I cant do either until its better. No timetable given. I would also like to not gain any weight because I'm not able to work out.
  • pteryndactyl
    pteryndactyl Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to run for 30 minutes and/or 5k distance by July 1st. I started week 6 of C25k today, after taking two weeks off. It was rough but I should be OK once I get back into the swing of things ^^
  • sarahthes
    sarahthes Posts: 3,252 Member
    Options
    Goal for the month is to eat at my goal +/- 200 calories, and to lose 8-12 lbs over the month. A bit aggressive, but I'm currently pretty bloated from the heat and my cycle so I will drop some water weight. My reward is a weekend morning of sleeping in until 9.

My other goal is to walk/move 10K steps per day, which will not be easy as I have a desk job, a tiny house, and a 1-year-old. While I work to figure out my work-life balance (haven't been back at work very long after maternity leave), just increasing my activity level around the house and office is my primary plan for exercise.
  • crevices
    crevices Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    to lose as much as possible to be honest, school's finally ending and the dreaded hot weather's coming out. need to be more comfortable with my body, this will probably the first summer in a while where i won't be hiding under sweatshirts/sweatpants.
  • avalonms
    avalonms Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    CW: 210.7. GW: 205
  • emily_ebooks
    emily_ebooks Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I want my size 4 jeans to be loose by the end of June.
  • MzManiak
    MzManiak Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    My goal is not really fitness related.... but because it is my birthday to day, I am being hit with the realization that my life is not exactly where I had planned it to be. I just want to get to a point where I'm ok with that. :wink:
  • kendallsauntie
    kendallsauntie Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    My current fitness/weight loss goal is to be out/close to being out of the 180's and consistently losing again. I'm hoping to be comfortably in my size 12's again.
  • grrouchie
    grrouchie Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    to break the 2 month stale mate I've had with my weight.
    It's Going Down!
  • talraviv69
    talraviv69 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    1) to stick with the c25k program that I started last week.
    2) to be able to do 20 push ups in a row (currently I can do 17)
  • itstartswithastep
    Options
    As I officially started my healthy lifestyle on May 31st, June will be my first month. My goal is to lose the first 6-8lbs :)
  • BarackMeLikeAHurricane
    BarackMeLikeAHurricane Posts: 3,400 Member
    Options
    Add 10lbs to my bench
  • Jerkface4
    Options
    Its wonderful to know that there are so many of you that have set goals for yourself. Obviously we're all tired of being stuck in the same spot. No luck from me... Every single one of you will prove that dedication and determination conquers all. Sooner than later you will lose that weight, be back up on your feet, be able to run more than 30 minutes, be able to do more than 20 push ups in a row and be comfortable with our body. We can do this!!!