50 pounds lost - no pics

Options
I don't know how to insert pics on here and also, I barely see a difference :( I've only dropped 2 sizes as well. I'm very short at 5'1" so that is probably why. I have pictures on my profile from my heaviest and some from a few weeks ago at about 45 pounds down. But I'm happy it's gone. I have 35 more to go by the end of the year and then 15 more to lose in 2014 or however long it takes me but that's my goal. Hoping I start see a difference soon!

SW: 235
CW: 185
GW: 150 by end of year, true gw 135

It's funny how my goal keeps changing, originally I had it set at 160 as when you are 235, you think that's a small number. I'm sure once I'm actually 150 and even 135 that will change again. I wish everyone success on their weight loss!

Replies

• greenmonstergirl
    greenmonstergirl Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    Wow...even the gal that lost a whooping 2 pounds gets responses. LOL!
  • sdwojtas
    sdwojtas Posts: 13
    Options
    WTG! I also keep changing my goal weight.
  • CarmenSRT
    CarmenSRT Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    I went and looked through your pics. Your weight loss shows even in your face only shots. The jowls that were starting to take hold ran away.
    You know what really caught my attention? The SCHIP! :laugh: Do you show them or judge them?
  • greenmonstergirl
    greenmonstergirl Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    I bred and showed schips for 25 years. I don't anymore I race motorcycles! LOL!!! You must have a schip to know what they are.

Thanks on the face compliment. I do notice it there but it just seems like I should see a big difference. So I had my husband take pics of me in the same shorts and bra that I wore nearly 2 years ago and OMG I totally see a difference now. I won't post them as they are pretty embarrassing but at least I can look at those now and say, oh yeah...there is the difference!!!

I think now as I lose I should see a difference, someone on here said as you go down in sizes from 14 on down, you will really notice. So here we go!
  • larryc0923
    larryc0923 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    50 pounds lost is a fabulous accomplishment, congrats!!
  • craigmandu
    craigmandu Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    50lbs is a great achievement! Don't sell yourself short, I'm sure it is much more visible than you think.

I think you've done a great job. Keep it up!
  • allgoodthings
    allgoodthings Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful accomplishment! You are doing an amazing job!
  • skinnylady2014
    skinnylady2014 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    50 lbs lost is HUGE!!!! Don't belittle yourself!!!

Way to go. Keep it up!!!
  • LuvtheCubs
    LuvtheCubs Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Great job. Love your racing pics. I ride but not as fast as you do!
  • truddy6647
    truddy6647 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    congratulations on the 50lbs gone. it is a big milestone marker on your weight loss journey
  • Broejen
    Broejen Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! My goal is to be 150 by the end of the year too (currently 183), and right now my main goal is 135, but I'll see when I get there.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!