AWWWWW POOP.....

Options
OK...have been on top of things for 3 days...and doing treadmill for 3 miles every day...jump on the scale this am all excited..and NOTHING...grrrrrrr....sorta discouraging...any suggestions...? Maybe I should ramp up the exercise since I don't think I am overeating at all...not sure what to do...

Replies

• decemberg
    Options
    You won't lose lb's in days. It takes a 3,500 calorie defict to lose 1lb. I would gauge things on a weekly basis :o)
  • JUSTFORME2010
    JUSTFORME2010 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    when i started i weighed myself once every 2 weeks. and the average was 1 1/2 pounds in a week. do not keep weighing yourself or you are going to get stuck in a rut. wait a week or two.
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    Keep going and don't look at the scale too often! That can really discourage people because weight fluctuates, especially when your body is still getting used to these drastic changes you're putting it through! Don't weigh yourself more than once a week (unless you're doing the Monday/Friday thing).
  • LJK100
    LJK100 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    OK...thankx all...it's just SO TEMPTING to peek and see if it's gone down at all...but at the price of being bummed for the rest of the day...I think I will resort to once a week weighing...
  • BOGmama2010
    BOGmama2010 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Agreed - you've been doing it for 3 days. Don't get discouraged. Keep on going.
  • jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    are you eating enough? 3 miles a day, make sure you arent eating too little and starving yourself
  • fithappy
    Options
    Remember to drink lots of water and try and not go by the scale too much, go by how you feel if you notice your clothes slipping off you are going in the right direction! Patience is also a key - keep up the great work and you will see the results.