Insanity: month 1 vs. month 2

Options
Hey guys! this is like the 100th time ive tried insanity and i never made it past the first week or so. Im about to start month 2 (YAY ME!!!) For those of you who have completed the program, i was wondering about the results you have seen. I have just finished recovery week and have lost 11lbs and a few inches since starting this program. Ive heard some rumors that fat REALLY starts dropping off in the second month. i was just wondering what your accomplishments were? and i havent really been following the nutrition guide. i have just been watching my calories and eating more nutritious foods. has anyone else seen good results without following the diet program?

Replies

• janebshaw
    janebshaw Posts: 168
    Options
    Since you've had such a difficult time staying with Insanity, it might not be the right exercise program for you. Have you checked out the gyms in your area for group exercise classes you might like better? If you find exercise classes you really enjoy, you will have a much easier time sticking with it than trying to force yourself to do something you hate.
  • Embarnhill
    Embarnhill Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    no im really enjoying it this time :) motivation was a BIG problem for me in the past. plus i had just had a baby and guess my body wasnt ready for such a hard workout yet. And i had i problem with my shins and knees hurting, but a good pair of shoes took care of that :)
  • janebshaw
    janebshaw Posts: 168
    Options
    OK. From what I've seen of Insanity, I have never felt inspired to try it. It looks a little too extreme to me. But if you like it, just be careful not to over do it.
  • Embarnhill
    Embarnhill Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Well thanks for your concern, but i was actually just wanting some input from people who have actually completed the program.