after messing up

Options
how should you recover from a binge? restrict more the next day? or just get back down to the same and let it go

Replies

• jeyko
    jeyko Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Get back to your routine and forget about it. If it makes you feel better, do an extra workout today. Chin up, we all have days like this from time to time.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    I think restricting more the next day sets you up for a bad cycle of behavior. Just let it go and focus on being healthy today.
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    agree with the above, just start a new day. if you do it a lot, you need to look at whats causing it.
  • mkkhoza
    mkkhoza Posts: 79
    Options
    agree with the above, just start a new day. if you do it a lot, you need to look at whats causing it.

This!!
  • GymBeast2
    GymBeast2 Posts: 81
    Options
    Pick yourself up....Dust yourself off and keep moving forward.

Don't restrict today for what you did yesterday..that day is in the past and you can't make it up. :flowerforyou:
  • laurabini
    laurabini Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Don't restrict, but eat healthy, drink plenty of water and remember that a single binge day won't ruin your weight loss journey!
  • jen_zz
    jen_zz Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    I think restricting more the next day sets you up for a bad cycle of behavior. Just let it go and focus on being healthy today.

This exactly.
  • highervibes
    highervibes Posts: 2,219 Member
    Options
    I don't restrict. I had a booze fest yesterday and today is back to normal, I only set myself back a few days. No big deal.
  • ediths6
    ediths6 Posts: 72
    Options
    thank you everybody very much