Might Never Eat Vegetables Again....

Options
I feel the need to share my predicament and hope it's not TMI.

I've just got over a raging stomach virus. 4 days of D&V and eating mainly small amounts of white bread and bananas (as per medical advice).

My problem is that before I got sick, I ate pasta with a steam bag of mixed vegetables, and now after seeing that come up again the mere though of eating vegetables now makes me want to hurl!!!!

I also seem to be completely off meat, even though I hadn't eaten any the night I got sick.

It's early days yet but if my morning sickness (14 years ago) is anything to go by I may never eat any vegetables again :sick: I went off BBQ sauce when I was pregnant and only recently started enjoying it again....

Anyone else had these? Have any tips?

Replies

• lbaileyjohannsen
    lbaileyjohannsen Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    You may want to wait a little while before you delve back in so you aren't overly sensitive when you try them again, but after that period, try preparing them in different ways with different seasonings. Even different veggies all together. You could also throw the offending vegetables in a soup and try them that way. Vegetables are so versatile you should be able to easily mask the characteristics that make you queasy. Don't give up!!