Eugene, OREGON anyone??

Options
I need a workout buddy; Gold's Gym is offering really good deals right now, and I just bought a new bike. Anyone in the Eugene, OR area that is interested in something like that??

Replies

• yeabby
    yeabby Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    Close but, no luck.....Portland.
  • kutterba
    kutterba Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm near Salem - not close, but I work out with a book... I choose a book that holds my interest, walk for about an hour and then hit the machines on the way out the door. I'm also retired, so I can go when the place is not so crowded. The thing is - don't put off going simply because you have no buddy - there may be someone there who needs a buddy & doesn't know it yet!:happy:
    Good luck!
  • ShannonaBetty
    ShannonaBetty Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in Eugene :-) I don't plan on joining Gold's but I am up for walking, jogging, hiking, etc.
  • danithegirl89
    danithegirl89 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Look up Ashlinichole. :) She's looking for people from Oregon (Lives in Eugene as well)
  • oregoncountrygal
    oregoncountrygal Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    hello i live in Oregon Mcminnville
  • blf112761
    blf112761 Posts: 7
    Options
    I know this thread was started a while ago, but I thought I'd give Eugene peeps a shout out anyway. I'd love to meet up with folks to exercise ... we are so spoiled here in Tracktown, USA with our plethora of lovely parks, bike paths, and outdoor tracks! With summer around the corner, it really is a joy to get out and exercise.

Barbara
  • jzammetti
    jzammetti Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    I'll be in Eugene in August for school...but now in Southern Oregon. I won't need a gym membership because I will be a student at UofO...but I love to run too
  • Rose_bee
    Rose_bee Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Also, in Eugene. :)
  • LolaBStrange
    LolaBStrange Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm in Eugene. I totally need a friend who wants to walk, do yoga, run (slowly), or hike. I have a membership to the YMCA too.