Hi, I'm Stephany

Options
Hi MFP Members,

My name is Stephany and I recently joined the community. Three years ago, I found myself weighing in at 209 and I was disgusted. I got serious about my fitness and lost about 45 pounds. I am a 24 Hour Fitness member and I discovered Spinning and it changed my life...so much so that I know teach spin. Recently, I've found myself gaining weight..slowly but surely and I need to get back on it and stay on it for good. I love forums like this because they keep you accountable. The food journaling is soooo helpful. I'm happy to be here!

Replies

• trisha329
    trisha329 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Stephany! This is a wonderful site -- you'll love it!!
  • greeneyes82
    greeneyes82 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Hi Stephany! :flowerforyou: Welcome to the site! Your name caught my eye because it's spelled the way my sister spells her name - Stephany. This site will be great for your weight loss goals! I'm going to friend you if you'd like to accept! Nice to meet you!:smile:
  • tennies2010
    Options
    hi stephany, this is a great site to help keep you informed of your calorie intake, im new here also, but i love this site and their are alot of others here that will help with any questions you may have. i have a question for you whats spinning? i dont got to a gym, i hate to go alone but i do have a stationary bike and a three sided weight machine. i am currently walking 2 1/2 miles a day and riding my bike. i have asthma so im limited on my exercises, but i just wondered what spinning is?
  • mocha80
    mocha80 Posts: 1
    Options
    YAAAAY, Steph! See, I AM good for something. ;-)
  • MINIETA27
    Options
    Hi, Stephany, I'm Maria I join mfp because as I'm doing slim fast I have to count my calories, I lost 6 lbs so far, but I still havae long way to go. so the good thing is that I count with a lot of friends and family to support me. I do Zumba and walk in the treatmeal every day, but I would like to try spinning!!