No more messing about over 100lbs to lose, who's with me?

I have been mucking about with this dieting business for far too long and enough is enough, I need to do this once and for all!!!

So who would like to join me on this journey to make it slightly more enjoyable?
Feel free to add me!
:smile:

Replies

• zentha1384
    zentha1384 Posts: 323 Member
    I am almost there! I would like to wish you and anyone else joining you good luck, Keep in mind it is possible to make it to 100 lbs. There will be hiccups along the way, not everyday or week will be prefect. Some will be down right awful. DON'T give up, that is how you will make it!
  • sammyk1975
    sammyk1975 Posts: 13 Member
    Well done!
    Can I ask how long it has taken you?
  • Dynamis600
    Dynamis600 Posts: 743 Member
    Have sent you a request. I have over 100lbs to lose too.
  • lcfairbairn74
    lcfairbairn74 Posts: 412 Member
    Hi there!

I still have over 100 to lose! Started on mfp needing to lose 198!

You can do this! :flowerforyou:
  • Ironman689
    Ironman689 Posts: 7 Member
    I'm not sure if I want to lose a 100, but I think I need to lose 80. My goal is not really a number, but to be in the best shape of my life. That way I can feel good about myself all of the time.
  • zentha1384
    zentha1384 Posts: 323 Member
    Well done!
    Can I ask how long it has taken you?

Not a problem :)

I started really trying to lose weight in Jan 2012 at 270 lbs (5'3"). At 28 I was suffering with the fallout from numerous previous injuries. A broken leg that wasn't set right, a Dislocated knee, and and ankle that I tore all the ligaments. None have healed correctly. I also was developing arthritis in one of my shoulders.

In 2012 I lost 70 lbs, mostly with diet and occasional cardio. At the beginning of this year I started working with a personal trainer. My weight loss has slowed but the inches I have lost have accelerated dramatically.
  • Cynduck
    Cynduck Posts: 255 Member
    I'm in. Feel free to add me.
  • Sinarv
    Sinarv Posts: 7
    I;m with ya!!! let me know how you want to do this and I will keep in touch with you daily to see how u r going....I have the same kind of goal like we all do....let me know....Sina
  • GrammyNanner
    GrammyNanner Posts: 88 Member
    Hi, I have 161lbs. left to lose, I'm in!
  • LadyPakal
    LadyPakal Posts: 256 Member
    If I can do it (well, I'm not that far off now considering) then anyone can. Good luck to you all - just keep your mind fixed on your final goal if you falter...

Edit - It's not quite 100lbs on my ticker but I think I'll adjust down once I get there - I adjusted up a bit - my original goal loss was 101lbs.