Hellllllllllp!

Options
In attempt to fix my ticker which has NEVER worked. I now have a non-working ticker AND now the calories goal has changed to 1910 calories a day where I'm supposed to be on a 1700 calorie plan. I've tried every combination of activity level/exercise program settings and can't get it back to 1700 even. Can someone who is on a 1700 calorie diet plan tell me what settings they are on so I can just get the correct calorie count back on MFP homepage? What I'm doing is not working so I'm just going to cheat. As for my ticker, I think I just have to give up on it working properly as annoying as it is.

Replies

• kansasredneckwomen
    Options
    I think a majority of our tickers have stopped working. There is a thread for it under the IT help. Your calorie tracker may be a part of that too. Maybe once they get the ticker bug fixed they can get your calories fixed also.
  • ron2e
    ron2e Posts: 606
    Options
    I think it's working again, I see 1680 when I look at your diary.
  • MysticRealm
    MysticRealm Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    You can manually set your calories by going into Goals.
  • knottyceltic
    knottyceltic Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Ya, 1680 calorie goal was the closest I could rig up to be near the 1700 it was previously. I don't know what happened. But by fiddling with my ticker, it also changed my calorie goal from 1700 to 1900+ a day. Leave it to me to bugger up yet another thing while I'm trying to fix the first. *sigh*
  • knottyceltic
    knottyceltic Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU Mystic :o) xxx