pop taste test? which diet pop or low calorie

Options
Hi I really miss coke but don't miss all the calories in one drink. I was just wondering if you had to recommend a soft drink that taste good which would you recommend. I don't like the taste of diet pop but willing to give it another try. Thanks for your suggestions.

Replies

• emily_ebooks
    emily_ebooks Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Uhh, if you don't mind all of the chemicals in energy drinks, Monster just came out with a new product called Zero Ultra: it's absolutely delicious (it's like a fruit punch flavor) and it has 0 calories. It comes in a pretty cool looking white can, you should try it out if you like that extra boost of caffeine without the calories.
  • GamerLady
    GamerLady Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I can't stand diet coke or diet pepsi, but I like Coke Zero and Diet Dr. Pepper. Coke Zero is a lot closer to a real coke for me, without having all the sugar/calories.
  • CurvaciousBeautyToBe
    CurvaciousBeautyToBe Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Well Coke Zero is disgusting, so come to the dark side....we have Diet Pepsi! ;)
  • andyisandy
    andyisandy Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Coke zero good or Dr pepper 10
  • cindylu35
    cindylu35 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    If you have tried all of the diets and dislike them, I always suggest just drinking HALF the amount of the full sugar soda! That's only if you have the willpower to do so. :)

I personally was addicted to Diet Cherry Pepsi. Coke...not so much. lol Water is my (and my scales) favorite drink now!!
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,619 Member
    Options
    My favorite is Big Red zero. After that is Diet Coke cherry. When I'm out I like to get a Sonic large Diet Coke with chocolate, or at the gas station I get a Coke zero topped off with regular Dr. Pepper or Big Red.
  • freebirdjones
    Options
    I don't like pop but I like Sugarfree Redbull =) it's pretty good
  • IDCY843
    IDCY843 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    pepsi max is my drink of choice :wink:
  • My0WNinspiration
    My0WNinspiration Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    Diet dr pepper
  • NoMoreJellyRolls
    Options
    I like Coke zero, cherry coke zero, diet cherry pepsi. thats it
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    Pepsi max or nothing at all. (Well, regular Pepsi of course.)
  • jamielynas
    jamielynas Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    yeah I love pepsi max cherry and diet coke
  • IDCY843
    IDCY843 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    yeah I love pepsi max cherry and diet coke

pepsi max cherry sounds nice, we dont get that here in Oz.:cry:
  • MimiG1979
    MimiG1979 Posts: 7
    Options
    For me, it has to be Pepsi Max. Won't even touch Diet Coke :sick: and Coke Zero tastes too chemically.
  • miahraglin
    miahraglin Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I agree coke zero and dr pepper 10
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    I like the San Pelegrino carbonated beverages. They're all natural and use cane sugar. I'm also a big fan of Mexican coke (cane sugar) and Mexican Fanta (cane sugar). I don't do high fructose corn syrup and I don't do the fake weird **** in diet sodas. I just fit it in...I have a soda maybe once or twice per week.

IMHO, might as well have just real sugar...at least your body knows what to do with it.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I find flavored diet sodas (Diet Wild Cherry Pepsi, Diet Dew, Diet Dr Pepper, Diet Cherry Coke, etc) much tastier than plain diet soda, especially when I first made the switch to diet.
  • brantleysbaby
    Options
    I have switched from regular pepsi to diet pepsi. I used to HATE diet sodas but what I did was stick a can in the freezer til it got super cold and it didn't taste too bad...so I have been drinking diet pepsi if it is really cold-almost slushy- :)
  • bonjour24
    bonjour24 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    i like diet coke and coke zero. and i like sugarfree v (an energy drink).
  • Arkhos
    Arkhos Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Diet Mountain Dew, Coke Zero, Cherry Coke Zero, Fanta Orange Zero, Diet Dr. Pepper all taste really good, close to the real deal - trust me!