Calculating calories

Options
How do you calculate calories if your tummy gets upset and some comes back up??

Replies

• raymj61
    raymj61 Posts: 142
    Options
    I'm guessing it would be an inexact science. It would probably depend on how much of the food your body was able to absorb before you purged, err I mean threw up (kidding)
  • sabrinafaith
    sabrinafaith Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I would assume that that day you will just have to deal with being off. It happens when you are sick. Just try to eat things that you can keep down like dry toast and crackers and when you are feeling better you can be more exact again.
  • twingirls05
    Options
    Drink a lot of liquids and start over when you are feeling better. Sorry you are feeling sick :(
  • AlannaPie
    AlannaPie Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Lol I think if you're puking them calories should be the last thing on your mind
  • alexwalper
    Options
    I was definitely wondering this the other day when someone started discussing having a bad stomach flu.
    I'd have to agree that accepting that day will be off is the best idea. I don't think any measuring of anything should be in order.. Ha :)
  • jenlawton
    Options
    LOL...yes measuring is OUT! I guess I will have to deal with just not having an accurate count today. I also know what I won't be eating again anytime soon! Funny...purge...I truly HATE to throw up!! SO gross. Thanks y'all.....sorry for the icky topic!!