Zaggora Hot Pants

Options
Hey y'all! Anybody tried the Zaggora Hotwear with any measured success? Thanks!

Replies

• jordanlell
    jordanlell Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Are those the plastic or whatever pants that make your butt sweat? I've heard of them, but wouldn't want to try them. They just make you lose more water weight, not fat, and I imagine wearing them is... uncomfortable.
  • cindiva65
    cindiva65 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I just bought a pair and wore them this morning for my walk. I actually found them pretty comfortable (thick kinda like a wet suit). I walked for an hr (5k) and didnt find them hot to wear but when I peeled them off there was alot of sweat in them and on my legs, which is what they are supposed to do.

I assume any loss is purely water weight but I did like them from my first day of walking and plan on taking them with me for my vacation next week.

They are pricey (think I paid about $65 US for them) but seem very well made so I assume they should last long enough to get my money's worth out of them.
  • thisismeraw
    thisismeraw Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    They may make you temporarily lose inches however once you drink you will gain those inches back.

They only make you lose water weight. Sweat doesn't equal fat loss. I wouldn't trust wearing them and holding a whole lot of sweat in that area. Definitely NOT worth the money.