Projected Weight Loss - Accurate?

Options
2»

Replies

• meldel49
    meldel49 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I do not even look at it. I have been on this for 5 months tomorrow and I have lost 20.5 lbs. If you average it out it comes 4 lbs a month. Some weeks I have had no weight loss at all but when I see it now I have lost and I always measure every week since the scale is not the only thing that tells you if you lost. I believe slow but steady wins the race. I feel if you take your time you will probably be able to keep it off. Exercise and eating healthy is what you should aim for.
  • LabMonkeySteph85
    Options
    Not for me. I haven't lost any weight in 6 weeks despite being at a calorie deficit. I should be at my goal by now, but I am still 10 pounds away.
  • fattygaurav
    Options
    Hi, I thought it was pretty accurate at first however 4 months in its way of the mark. Either I am doing something wrong or I am not loosing the weight I should be.
  • jmayerovitch
    jmayerovitch Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    It's definitely overestimated for me. Just looking back at an average day from five weeks ago, it tells me I should be at 160, when right now I'm at 165.
  • sherigambino
    sherigambino Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    It's wrong on the weight loss forecast. I've found it to be correct in counting calories and how many calories I've been burning.
  • Bella0531
    Bella0531 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Wrong for me - tells me I will lose weight that I don't lose :smile:

Ditto. :(
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    I tried to track it a couple of times and it is never where it is suppose to be. Which is why at the end of the day, I no longer click the tab that says complete this entry, so I don't have to see it anymore. I just log and move on to the next day!!!!