Exercise NSV from the Weekend

Options
angel79202
angel79202 Posts: 1,012 Member
Today in boot camp, I realized how strong my core is..and I was able to roll from the "superman pose" on my tummy, to my back and right into a pike.. I also did rows and presses with the 30 pound bar!

Anyone else have any exercise victories this weekend?

Replies

• RichOC
    RichOC Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I ran my first half marathon. I was pretty stoked to do that.

btw, that's some nice core work, great job!
  • kganc001
    kganc001 Posts: 317
    Options
    Good job!! :)

I ran 2.5 miles today as my NSV! I've never run that much in a single workout (aside from the 5K I ran a while back). It felt so great!!
  • angel79202
    Options
    I ran my first half marathon. I was pretty stoked to do that.

btw, that's some nice core work, great job!

A half marathon!!! Awesome!!! I can't wait until after this ankle surgery so I can run again, definitely miss it!
  • ChristyU74
    ChristyU74 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Good for you!! I'm wondering how many other people are going to try that, just like I did. (It wasn't great for me!) That's a move I've never even thought to try! :)

Today I dead lifted 160! I was pretty excited about that!
  • angel79202
    Options
    Good job!! :)

I ran 2.5 miles today as my NSV! I've never run that much in a single workout (aside from the 5K I ran a while back). It felt so great!!

Congrats!!!!!
  • angel79202
    Options
    Good for you!! I'm wondering how many other people are going to try that, just like I did. (It wasn't great for me!) That's a move I've never even thought to try! :)

Today I dead lifted 160! I was pretty excited about that!

wow..see I can't do that....yet :)
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    I ran in my first 5K race and finished 28:40 in top 50 after running for 8 weeks :)
  • angel79202
    Options
    I ran in my first 5K race and finished 28:40 in top 50 after running for 8 weeks :)

wow that's incredible!!!! Isn't it the best feeling ever?
  • larryc0923
    larryc0923 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Did my first ever triathlon. A Sprint-Tri - 400m swim, 12mile bike, and 3 mile run. Did a better than expected total time.
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    it's awesome! Especially since I tried going jogging with my friend a few times before doing a learn to run program and I couldn't even do half a lap of the track without feeling like I was going to die
  • angel79202
    Options
    Did my first ever triathlon. A Sprint-Tri - 400m swim, 12mile bike, and 3 mile run. Did a better than expected total time.

Congrats. that is wonderful!!!
  • Kxgz
    Kxgz Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I did day one of Insanity yesterday. No way I would have been able to do that back in March.
  • angel79202
    Options
    I did day one of Insanity yesterday. No way I would have been able to do that back in March.

Incredible, I want to do that one too!
  • wnbrice
    wnbrice Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I was able to cut down my 5k time by 4 minutes since the first time last sunday, I am going to see how well I can do today.
  • Wgbn32
    Wgbn32 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I ran a mile (+ a little extra) without stopping or holding on to the treadmill rails for the first time ever! And by run I mean jog...13 minute pace. But I was still really proud of myself. Just started running in March too...so im looking forward to the progress ill make by the end of the summer.
  • angel79202
    Options
    I was able to cut down my 5k time by 4 minutes since the first time last sunday, I am going to see how well I can do today.

that is amazing!!!!
  • angel79202
    Options
    Yesterday I ran a mile (+ a little extra) without stopping or holding on to the treadmill rails for the first time ever! And by run I mean jog...13 minute pace. But I was still really proud of myself. Just started running in March too...so im looking forward to the progress ill make by the end of the summer.

you're still lapping people on the sofa!