Lost my online support...time to make new friends!

Options
Hi. My name is Sonia. I started back in Jan, and was looking to make some friends to keep me on track. It seems a lot of the friends I made here, kinda of got off track in terms of logging regularly. So it's time to kick of the summer right we some more friends. I'm 26, I have 100+ weight loss goal, but I'm slowly but surely lose some more before my jan 4th weight loss anniversary. Cheers.

Replies

• danamariers
    danamariers Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    We're almost goal twins!

I'm 27, total goal is to lose about 65 lbs and I want it off by December of this year (getting married summer if 2014)

Feel free to add me; happy shredding :)
  • Principal71
    Options
    Hi,

If you don't mind an old (I'm 60) lady, I'd love to be your friend. I am new to myfitnesspal. However, I am finding that it is helping me stay focused on my nutrition and exercise. I am diabetic and have let things slide during the last year. My husband has been very ill and I really got off track. How wonderful that you have been able to stick with working on your goals since January. I hope I can say the same in 6 months at my half year point.
  • hellsbells1
    hellsbells1 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me if you like for support. I'm just back to it after having my baby, but all my old MFP pals have gone AWOL so if anyone wants to add me for support I'd appreciate it. I find it great to have others to get to goal with and push each other every day. :)
  • lauriead215
    Options
    Friend request sent.

I need to loose 100+ also and I think it helps with as much support as one can get. Anyone can request me.
  • Bearbrat
    Bearbrat Posts: 230
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me as well.....I've been here since April and I have had a lot of friends just disappear and deactivate :( Always can use more friends :flowerforyou:
  • northkoreanmeth
    northkoreanmeth Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You can do it! This site has been great for me, hope you stick with it this time. Feel free to add me!
  • Hulk0511
    Hulk0511 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!!
  • phyllisgehrke
    phyllisgehrke Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Feel Free to Add me!!!

I just joined myself and I am over 60, but would love to be your friend.

We can encourage each other.
  • Destanie_Robyn
    Destanie_Robyn Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    feel free to add :)
  • healthieramanda
    healthieramanda Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    :smile: Hiya!
    Sent a friend request

I've been here for a little while but often my friends disappear or become inactive..

Anyone feel free to add me as well
  • SmurphyKU
    SmurphyKU Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Adding you! I'm always looking for support and motivation! Anyone else feel free to add me :)