How to loose water weight in face.

Options
Can I use water pills to help. Will walking and sweating, sauna help? How can I make my face shrink a little and look more defined.

Replies

• Dozer561
    Dozer561 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    hate to be mean, but that is the dumbest question i have ever read....................just drink water... lots of water.. drop sodium..
  • Joehenny
    Joehenny Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    That's not water, that's fat.
  • WeightHacker
    WeightHacker Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    That's not water, that's fat.

very true. :laugh:
  • sophie_wr
    sophie_wr Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Lose weight and then your face will look skinier !! maybe take some comparison pictures , it might help to see your progress !
  • littlepinkhearts
    littlepinkhearts Posts: 1,055 Member
    Options
    hahaha too funny
  • howardheilweil
    howardheilweil Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    hate to be mean, but that is the dumbest question i have ever read....................just drink water... lots of water.. drop sodium..
    Apparently you don't hate being mean enough not to be mean.
  • Dozer561
    Dozer561 Posts: 50 Member
    Options

then i change my statement, i mean to be mean, that is the dumbest question i have ever read.
  • Audrey24HisSuccessStory
    Options

I agree with HOWARD. Let's all play nice. We're here to build one another up, not backwards.
  • Audrey24HisSuccessStory
    Options
    Can I use water pills to help. Will walking and sweating, sauna help? How can I make my face shrink a little and look more defined.

One of my main motivations to get rid of (TUBS), my tum, is to slim down my face. I have a wide and chubby face, especially when I smile! When I had lost weight, about 10 lbs two years ago, others noticed the lose from my face. So weight loss will do it, I wanna say cardio for sure.

Best wishes on your journey friend! ;]
  • ken_hogan
    ken_hogan Posts: 854 Member
    Options

Don't know if you can spot reduce like that....good luck though.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Gonna agree that it's probably fat, and not water weight. Which means you need to lose fat.
  • tarac98
    tarac98 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I agree with howard and sweets...this is the meanest place I have EVER seen!
  • shortie_sarah
    shortie_sarah Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    To the rude posters: Seriously... unless you have a reply that will help the OP, you should refrain from responding..

To OP: you can't choose where you lose your weight. You have to lose weight overall and it will show in different places in different people. Lost enough and it will show in all places.
  • thecakelocker
    thecakelocker Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Try doing chin ups
  • nomeejerome
    nomeejerome Posts: 2,616 Member
    Options

:yawn:
  • RobynLB83
    RobynLB83 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Rub mayo on it.
  • 5ftnFun
    5ftnFun Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    I don't care how little I get, I still have a pretty round face with full cheeks. Some of us are just designed that way. If you have *excessive* fat around the face and neck, along with the body, then weight reduction will take care of that. But if Mom and Dad gave your "round face" genes, then you may need to learn to live it.
  • ken_hogan
    ken_hogan Posts: 854 Member
    Options

And THIS is a positive, useful post to the OP how?
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    What is water pills, precious?
    And I doubt you hold water weight in your face.
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    I hear saran wrap and icy hot do WONDERS for those trouble spots.