How do I put this in my exercise log?

Options
I just did Jillian Michael's level one 30 day shred (lemme tell you, it kicked my butt :P) for the first time. How do I add it to my exercises? Or should I just not add it and make a note that I did it?
Also, have any of yall done this? If so, lemme know about it!! :) Thanks!

Replies

• ladyark
    ladyark Posts: 1,101 Member
    Options
    Do you wear a HRM ? If you do and know the cals burned then put it under cardio. Did you check the data base to see if there is anything for that?

You could also log it under strength and list each thing you did but it wont show calories burned.

I tried day 1 a very long time ago....it has been gathering dust ever since . I almost died just getting thru the warm up lol. But, i may give it another try since im a little lighter now it might be easier.
  • nitole111
    nitole111 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Do you wear a HRM ? If you do and know the cals burned then put it under cardio. Did you check the data base to see if there is anything for that?

You could also log it under strength and list each thing you did but it wont show calories burned.

I tried day 1 a very long time ago....it has been gathering dust ever since . I almost died just getting thru the warm up lol. But, i may give it another try since im a little lighter now it might be easier.
    I don't wear one, I'm too cheap to get one. Maybe I should invest in one haha. And I don't blame you for getting tired, it was really hard. I was literally sweating everywhere hahah. Maybe you should give it another go. I saw another post of people doing it for this month all together, and I'm sure support is what everyone needs. :)
  • CaseyBee
    CaseyBee Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    When I did Ri30 without an HRM, I logged it as "circuit training," since that's what Jillian called it.
  • nitole111
    nitole111 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    When I did Ri30 without an HRM, I logged it as "circuit training," since that's what Jillian called it.
    Genius! Thank you!!
  • ecw3780
    ecw3780 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    I enter it as circuit training