Hey, hey. I need fitness friends!

Options
I'm Stephanie. Nice to meet you!

I've been yoyo-ing with my weight for years now (since I had my daughter) and could use some inspiration and motivation! I'm looking to lose about 30 pounds before I get married next year.

Anyone out there need some more friends? I would be glad to make some more. :)

Thank you!! Look forward to meeting you all!!

Replies

• royvor
    royvor Posts: 271
    Options
    Hi,
    Welcome to MFP! Congrats on being engaged. You can reach your goals. A friend request has been sent.
    I am Yvette.
    I have battled being obese all my life. Losing weight and gaining it right back. I started at 227lbs and my current weight is 164 lbs. I am striving to meet my goal and lose the last 14 lbs of my weight, but I know that I have to continue this lifestyle forever if I don't want to ever return to the old me. I am on here a lot to keep myself motivated and give support and encourgement. Lets encourage and help one another on this weightloss and fitness journey to a healthier us. The more friends the better.
  • shelthefox
    shelthefox Posts: 10
    Options
    Hello,
    I'm Shelby. It's nice to meet you as well. I have been struggling with a little bit of a "muffin top" for a couple years now, but I have finally decided to tone my body and get back into shape. My ideal goal is to tone my whole body, but I especially want a flat stomach. But it is hard to exercise alone, and would love to have some friends to inspire me.

Thank you!