Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

35 lbs down!!

JennyBanker
JennyBanker Posts: 49 Member
edited September 19 in Success Stories
I am 35 lbs down, yeah I have nevert 35lbs and it is getting easier to stick with this change. I know I have alot more to go but that is 35 lbs less than before. The road does not look so long now. I am so happy I joined fitness pal. I tell everyone about this web site and i wish they would join but all I hear are excuses, well whatever I am done with excuses and I want better. And I am better and feel better and that is all that matters to me, when everyone else in my life are doen with the excuses they will start their own journey.

Replies

• JennyBanker
    JennyBanker Posts: 49 Member
    I am 35 lbs down, yeah I have nevert 35lbs and it is getting easier to stick with this change. I know I have alot more to go but that is 35 lbs less than before. The road does not look so long now. I am so happy I joined fitness pal. I tell everyone about this web site and i wish they would join but all I hear are excuses, well whatever I am done with excuses and I want better. And I am better and feel better and that is all that matters to me, when everyone else in my life are doen with the excuses they will start their own journey.
  • Congrats! What an accomplishment! I too am down 40 pounds and it makes it easier to keep going once you've seen what you can already make happen! Positive, expectant thoughts to you on your continued success!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    CONGRATULATIONS Valeria and Jill!
    Wow, you guys have done a FANTASTIC job!!! Keep up the GREAT work!!!
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    that deserves a dancing banana for sure!

party0010.gifparty0010.gif
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    That's terrific! Keep up the great work!
  • PrincessDesiray
    PrincessDesiray Posts: 104 Member
    GREAT JOB! Congratulations on making the change. I am right here with ya, making the changes as I go and it is paying off. SO good Job to you:happy:
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Excellent!! Im sure you will be a motivation for your family!! Congrats on your success thus far! :bigsmile:
  • Great Job!
  • Quenofcrazzy
    Quenofcrazzy Posts: 358
    Wow!
    35 pounds is awesome!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!