New on here! Id love to add friends with open Diaries!

Options
Hi guys! My name is April I am 25 and from Canada! I recently discovered myfitnesspal and I LOVE IT!! I get super inspired seeing all you happy people who are on here giving support and suggestions! If anyone would like to add me as a friend I would be very greatful. Good luck to you all I hope you all reach your goals!

Replies

• disawell
    disawell Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, i have an open diary though i wouldn't recommend copying my choices LOL
  • Adrasteis
    Adrasteis Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, always love having new friends for support =)
  • Lady_Chilli
    Lady_Chilli Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, my diary's open :)
  • Beckaroo94
    Beckaroo94 Posts: 66
    Options
    Hey I'm new too :) I had my fitness pal on my phone in September but never really used it. So I started up another account the other day, also looking for people with open diaries :)
  • LibbyCaramia
    LibbyCaramia Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Oo my diary is open! I try to eat cleanly most of the time with lotsa protein. Feel free to add me! Love some more awesome friends :-)
  • jessicabillman77
    jessicabillman77 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Ive only just re started out on map too :) feel free to add me as well :)
  • EmmaLA16
    EmmaLA16 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too, I'm in the UK but have buddies from all over. My diary is open to my friends.

Emma
    x
  • Hollyhocks89
    Hollyhocks89 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Heya I'm restarting lol
    Diary is open to friends feel free to add me!
    At least then if i'm not losing much people can help and tell me where i'm going wrong!
  • JudieJudes
    JudieJudes Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Hi & Welcome

Feel free to add me lovie :)

jj x
  • juliewelsh5492
    Options
    hi I started at the beginning of march but didn't start to use the community until just recently. I have now set my diary to "open for friends". Good luck with your goals!
  • clobern
    clobern Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Anyone else can as well.

I have an open diary but don't eat "clean" as far as I know, but am under my calorie goals!
  • niteal2
    niteal2 Posts: 14
    Options
    Open diary here! please feel free to add ;)
  • SmurphyKU
    SmurphyKU Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This place is the best! I just added you.. anyone else feel free to add me! :)
  • yoshigreen94
    Options
    I have an open diary, feel free to add!
  • hdtracy
    hdtracy Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, i have an open diary though i wouldn't recommend copying my choices LOL

Lol. That's always how I feel too when I tell people they can add me. I feel like I need to come with a disclaimer attached!
  • Kxgz
    Kxgz Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Open diary here! Feel free to add me : )
  • eating4me
    eating4me Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    My diary is wide open; feel free to add me; anyone else who would like to, go ahead. Always looking to give and get support! :)