Nearly 50lbs!

Options
I started my MFP journey on February 27th, 2013.
Almost 50lbs! Proof is in the pictures.

MyCollage_1_zps37872fa5.png

MyCollage_4_zpsd0565474.png

A picture of me today:

2013-06-02195902_zps4c65b241.jpg

Replies

• neek247
    neek247 Posts: 46
    Options
    Congrats!

I just started last Monday, any helping words?
  • copiousmusings
    Options
    Congrats!

My biggest motivation has been writing down WHY I started, and referring back to that whenever it gets tough. I absolutely love what I do for workouts, and that is TREMENDOUS help. I have a whole cheerleading support section of friends and family that helps along the way! I try new workouts, and if I hate it? I just move right along. I am doing this to be healthy, fit, & HAPPY! And I am not happy doing yoga, so I don't make myself do it :). I got really obsessive about researching fitness pictures and quotes and put them up all over the place.

And, I remember, that yes, it is lovely to be cheered on by people. But, at the end of the day it comes down to wanting it. And I want this, then I work for it. Pure and simple.
  • copiousmusings
    Options
    Congrats!

You can add me if you ever need any extra motivation! Sometimes just knowing you're accountable to someone else totally helps me out!
  • JessiokaFroka
    JessiokaFroka Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Congrats girl, that's AMAZING! You can really see a difference, good job!
  • blleadon
    blleadon Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Very nice!!! Congratulations.
  • copiousmusings
    Options
    Congrats girl, that's AMAZING! You can really see a difference, good job!

Thanks! I am so thankful for before & during pictures! It is really good to be able to see the changes. I get so used to seeing my body EVERY day. But, I really feel like those pictures show two different people !
  • copiousmusings
    Options
    Very nice!!! Congratulations.

Thank you! Go you! You're so very close to your goal!
  • Salisburah
    Salisburah Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!! I am so excited for you & have loved *watching* you along the way to your success :heart: Your determination is phenominal & by doing what youve been doing you have pushed me along the way :smile: You are a superstar :flowerforyou:
  • mccbabe1
    mccbabe1 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    wow.. yes that is 5 sacks of potatoes! tons of weight.. great job.. i cant wait to hit 50 and then the 70 mark!
    awesum.. glad to hear you love working out too! so do I :happy:
  • stu1102
    stu1102 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    fantastic effort.....a really great inspiration
  • copiousmusings
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!! I am so excited for you & have loved *watching* you along the way to your success :heart: Your determination is phenominal & by doing what youve been doing you have pushed me along the way :smile: You are a superstar :flowerforyou:

Thanks, love! But you're totally a superstar too! Thank you for your encouragement and support along the way!
  • copiousmusings
    Options
    wow.. yes that is 5 sacks of potatoes! tons of weight.. great job.. i cant wait to hit 50 and then the 70 mark!
    awesum.. glad to hear you love working out too! so do I :happy:

Working out absolutely makes me happy! And you just really have to do what you love! I took up running. And then I got really obsessed with running music finds. So, there are plenty of times when I'm mouthing the words of songs as I am running along. I told a friend that, for me, running gives me the same sensation as driving with the my windows rolled down and the music turned up. It is just a freedom I can't recreate!
  • copiousmusings
    Options
    fantastic effort.....a really great inspiration

Thanks! I'm all about the reality that if I can do it, ANYONE can!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!