HALFWAY PICS!

Options
2»

Replies

• lessjess1
    lessjess1 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Babe, you look HOT! Maybe you need to re-think your goal???
  • FuerImmerStark
    Options
    You look amazing! I'm so inspired. (:
  • FuerImmerStark
    Options
    Babe, you look HOT! Maybe you need to re-think your goal???

I agree.
  • erinlindsay
    Options
    thank you !! :)

im 5'3'' ..maybe 5'4''... i forget lol
  • atynk
    atynk Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Go for the other 23, if it keeps coming off then you've got more to lose! People kept telling me I shouldn't lose anymore, but i went another 5 then another 10 etc and i looked and felt even better. I know for myself I will keep going (safely) till my body is where it wants to be... so listen to your body and enjoy your success!!!
  • MandyMay
    MandyMay Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    You Look freakin awesome!! Thanks for the post i realy needed this today!!
  • erinlindsay
    Options
    i completely agree with tynkaluk !!!! thanks for this!!

YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!! :) i love these comments... the fact that i was sitting on my butt 3 months ago saying the exact same things about other people , "what i wouldnt give for that success" etc... it feel amazing!
  • islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    You look great, you look healthy. Great Job. If you lose the other 20 please post a shot, it's hard to believe that much more off would look better, but you'll decide that for yourself when you get there.
  • Julbella78
    Julbella78 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    You look great! Way to go!
  • JPriceGA
    JPriceGA Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Normal BMI = 18.5 - 24.9... your target is 19.53-18.92 depending upon your height. However, my dear, you look fabulous and "normal" for you might be a bit higher than your goal!
  • Alleysinkwink
    Options
    We have similar starting weights and you look great, I can't wait to get down to that weight. (:
  • HotMommy0609
    Options
    You look great, like you're already at goal!
  • ThaiKaren
    ThaiKaren Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    You look stunning, well done. Mind you don't go too low or you won't look as good as you do now. x
  • SmashleeWpg
    SmashleeWpg Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing!!! Congrats :)
  • Andra01
    Andra01 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    wow ! you look amazing ! :) keep going, it's really an inspiration to see you !!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!