Help!!!! Love Handles and Inner THighs

Options
Anyone have some ideas on how to make love handles and inner thighs tighter and smaller. It seems even when my tummy gets smaller no matter what I have these huge love handles! And as of right now I am just walking and running and need to tighten my inner thighs, I was wondering if anyone could tell me if I need to do something besides run/walk or if it will eventually tighten up?

Replies

• hesse_v
    hesse_v Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    ok! for the inner thigh thing, i use a pillow! Just fold it in half, and put it between your legs and squeeze until you can't squeeze anymore!!!
  • lisalynn35
    lisalynn35 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    ok! for the inner thigh thing, i use a pillow! Just fold it in half, and put it between your legs and squeeze until you can't squeeze anymore!!!

Ooo, that's a good one!
  • johnnieb
    johnnieb Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I've recently become a Zumba addict--after 2 wks of doing it daily my thighs are slimmer and my sides/obliques are frequently sore. So I'm hoping that will tone up/slim down that area too. Plus it's really fun-and that's hard to find when it comes to exercise! Good luck!
  • jamie1888
    jamie1888 Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    Add some strength training to firm up! Leg press, leg extensions..... if you don't want to go to a gym, you can just do squats and lunges at home. Diet is key to getting rid of belly fat (all fat really). Crunches are good, but do some oblique exercises (working the sides of your abs)
  • gojessicago
    Options
    Free weights. It burns the most calories and firms you quickly. You have to do it 3x a week at least or you wont see the results you want. Squats, lunges, reverse lunges (hard but they work) also machine wise if you have access to a gym.. use the stair stepper semi-fast for as long as you can. Im trying to loose some booty as well and ive lost 1.5 inches on my hips in a week. good luck
  • gojessicago
    Options
    LINK TO MY BLOG WITH THE EXERCISES I MENTIONED AND MORE.

http://lovemybody-gojessicago.blogspot.com/
  • gabriellehenson
    Options
    Ok thanks guys! I will def try all of those b/c I am desperate... :)
  • erinkate82
    Options
    I have been getting 15lb weights to hold in each hand and with my feet shoulder width apart, leaning from one side to the other only using your stomach to move. This really works your sides aka love handles!