I wanted to give up today...

Options
I have been on mfp off and on, but starting June 1st I started a kind of challenge for myself. I had a bad day yesterday and wanted to give up this morning. Instead of giving up I'm gonna find me some friends :happy:

I'm 21, married with no kids. I have a desk job working in an office. At my highest weight I was 264.8 and now around 250. I am wanting to lose at least 90lbs to get down to a healthy weight. But my "challenge" I mentioned earlier is like a 1yr to bikini body type, I am wanting to reach my goal by June 2014 and be in a bikini for next summer.

I log as accurately as possible and almost everyday maybe 1 day a month not logging. Also I have my dairy open. I like having friends to talk to and discuss things and support each other. I use the blog feature too.

Please send me friend requests ! :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart:

Replies

• pjwarre
    pjwarre Posts: 15
    Options
    It's awesome that your trying to lose that weight! Just keep it up, and keep focused and you'll do awesome. :)
  • Allyice
    Allyice Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Never give up! You'll want to start again later down the track and wish you'd just kept going from now. You can do it, just looking at some of the results on this forum should tell you it's not impossible. Be strong, I believe you can do it :)