Les Mills Pump - Who else loves it?

Options
I am only on week two. I did buy extra weight plates, today I did Pump and Burn with 35 lbs for most of the workout, the last set and a half, I took it back to down to 25 lbs. My arms are pumpin'. I am so over the top in love with this workout. My legs have more definition in two weeks than I have gotten in the past six months with TurboFire weight training. I do love my TF cardio videos, but the weight tracks have NOTHING on Les Mills.

disclosure:I am not a coach at BB nor do I get any money for this endorsement, they really don't even know I exist.

Replies

• RobynLB83
    RobynLB83 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    I did this a few times a few years ago, and I thought it was pretty awesome. Man, my legs were sore like they had never been sore in my life.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Wow 35lbs for everything, I'm nowhere near that. I love the workout though, and ordered extra weights too.
  • TLHarwick
    TLHarwick Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I have the workout and really love it too... I am wanting to order some additional plates, just haven't gotten around to it yet!
  • ohtobe140
    ohtobe140 Posts: 93
    Options
    I started pump and shred this morning, but only made it through 8 minutes, I am severely sleep deprived due to end of school year activities for 2 of my 3 kids and a 4 year old who I think may be regressing to age 2 whining skills. yay! ~eyeroll~ I will try again tomorrow as tonight I will get serious sleep (the kids are going to their dads). Man, feeling like you can't stand up because you are so tired, sucks.

When you order more plates, do it over the phone and ask if they have any discounts, I got over $100 worth of plates for $81 incl. shipping. Always ask, they have this whole spiel where they say "I am going to do this for you as a favor" LET THEM! Who cares, it's cheaper than ordering online.
  • jellybaby84
    jellybaby84 Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    I used to love it but found it got boring from overuse.

I do it sometimes now but now I worry that having to keep time with the music makes me less effective as I can lift heavier weights in my own time iyswim
  • jellybaby84
    Options
    hang on, when people say they are ordering plates - does that mean you can get Les Mills workouts for home use?? I want them!
  • dawn1801
    dawn1801 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I do Les Miles Pump at our gym twice a week. I have seen it changes gals bodies. They now have nice round butts and very defined arms. It isn't my favorite class but I know I need to lift weights as part of staying healthy so that is how I do it. The gals I go with, we do challenge ourselves and squat and lift pretty heavy. Good luck and keep it up.
  • ohtobe140
    ohtobe140 Posts: 93
    Options
    yes, you can buy Les Mills PUMP at www.beachbody.com It comes with 2 10 lb plates and 2 5 lb plates, you can then buy more from beach body as well. The bar weighs 5 lbs.
  • leigh0416
    leigh0416 Posts: 29
    Options
    I do Pump at home and I love, love, love it!!!! Using Pump, Combat and TurboFire in my current rotation!
  • leigh0416
    leigh0416 Posts: 29
    Options
    I'm not a Beachbody Coach either!!! Just love the workouts!
  • Lovdiamnd
    Lovdiamnd Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Love it! Love my trainer too!
  • Whipppets
    Whipppets Posts: 267
    Options
    Do it 3- 4x a week in a class environment.. Favorite class love the music and very fit people are in that class.
    Have one teacher who does themes alot. He does love songs for valentines day and does scary songs for
    Halloween. Its fun when you hear people moaning after the chest or shoulder track
  • jellybaby84
    Options
    yes, you can buy Les Mills PUMP at www.beachbody.com It comes with 2 10 lb plates and 2 5 lb plates, you can then buy more from beach body as well. The bar weighs 5 lbs.

Thanks!
  • o0JenB0o
    o0JenB0o Posts: 39
    Options
    I would LOVE to do Les Mills Pump. I Started Les Mills Combat yesterday and i LOVE it. I think ill invest in the les mills pump after i finish up the 60 days of combat
  • Andrea681
    Andrea681 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I do Les Mills Body Pump at my gym twice a week and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. I do it in conjunction with CXWORX and then the RPM class. It's changed my body!
  • louisey112
    louisey112 Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    I do this at home and LOVE it! I just did Pump and Shred for the first time and three words: Oh Emm Gee!! My arms were screaming even a couple days later. Love that they mix the instructors up as well. I like Pump and Burn too :)
  • Nads
    Nads Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I love the Les Mills classes!!

I do Body Pump, RPM, Body Combat, Body Flow and CXWorks!
  • mygrl4meee
    mygrl4meee Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    Are you telling me you can get everything you need for body pump for 35 dollars? I do it at the Y weekly. But only once since the times don't agree with my family.
  • juliejomo
    juliejomo Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi all, how do you track your Les Mills classes? I do a variety of them and just new to this site but not sure how to add to the exercise tracker as I don't know how much I am burning etc. For example Body Flow, Body Combat, Body Step, Attack etc.
  • o0JenB0o
    o0JenB0o Posts: 39
    Options
    Hi all, how do you track your Les Mills classes? I do a variety of them and just new to this site but not sure how to add to the exercise tracker as I don't know how much I am burning etc. For example Body Flow, Body Combat, Body Step, Attack etc.

I created my Own Exercise { called it Les Mills Combat} and i simply add the time and the calories i burned { according to my HRM}