starting again

hello folks.............. probably a common thing, new month, another restart......... i've got 6 weeks of diet chef food to eat a and then see what happens, i'm logging my food on here as well as i like graphs and hopefully will keep some motivation this time :)

wish me luck

Replies

• 36jessica
    36jessica Posts: 319 Member
    Well, good luck then! Don't think of it as starting 'again'...think of it as 'picking up where you left off' -- you know the whole 'is the glass empty or half full?' business. What's diet chef food? :flowerforyou:
  • coopers11
    coopers11 Posts: 30 Member
    You can do it !!!

I am an 'on again, off again' too. But this time I've decided it's for good. 4 weeks in I have lost 8 pounds already !!! :happy:
  • rmojo13
    rmojo13 Posts: 80 Member
    Hang in there. A week from now if you eat right and exercise you will look back at today's post and be amazed at how much better you feel in 1 short week!

I can relate a bit. I've slipped the past few months in terms of eating even though I exercise regularly and after being down 22lbs in 4 months I've gained 8lbs back the last 2 months! Sad as it is it isn't a surprise since I've been eating crap food and indulging on anything I feel like.

Today is a new day and a great day to get back on track! Good luck to you!
  • Roxiehart9
    Roxiehart9 Posts: 32
    I agree wtih rmojo13 and I'm doing the same thing you are...restarting. Trying to look my vbest before I turn the big 30! Staying focused and being held accountable is the only way we cna do this.

Good Luck! :-D
  • mutley1971
    mutley1971 Posts: 43 Member
    Thanks for the greeting :) ... good words of advice from you all day one down now just to add to it :)
  • mutley1971
    mutley1971 Posts: 43 Member
    gotta be half full hasn't it :) . diet chef is a packaged meal deal, eat only the food and lose weight ... i've tried it on and off but ruined the plan by getting bored nad having takeaways LOL, now to finish off the remaining meals and not sabotage myself before eating healthy and counting those calories