Looking for a goal buddy to keep me motivated :)

Options
cath1646
cath1646 Posts: 27 Member
Hey I am new here & still trying to get the hang of this! I know I have a reaaaally long way to go but you've got to start somewhere right?
I have realised that I can't do it by myself and need some support along the way, something that I would be just as happy to give..
So I hope I'll hear from you!

Replies

• aquinoz
    aquinoz Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Hi.
  • royvor
    royvor Posts: 271
    Options
    Hi,
    Welcome to MFP. A friend request has been sent. My name is Yvette and I am on here a lot to keep myself motivated and give support and encourgement. Lets encourage and help one another on this weight loss and fitness journey to a healthier us. The more friends the better. :smile:
  • spiritfire13
    spiritfire13 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Hello! am also looking for the same so feel free to add me!
  • KBreeding74
    Options
    I've sent a friend request & others may friend me as well. We all need help from time to time including encouragement, yay's & nay's.
  • cheeksbunny
    Options
    I know how it is I just decided to actively post here on this side so I want give myself set backs
    Well I think I can say some things that would help keep you motivated :D

feel free to add me ^^
  • krystallamas
    Options
    Wow I didn't know you can do that I need some goal buddies also I am also new to this program.
  • paigemulroe
    paigemulroe Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I am eighteen years old and new on here and would be really interested in finding people to help me stay motivated!!!
  • juliewish
    juliewish Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi, I'm brand new here. Others have raved about myfitnesspal so I figure it's worth a try . . . :smile:
  • kittylover27
    kittylover27 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey Cathy, Lets be goal buddies!

Hope you find the motivation you're looking for here. :)
  • rose_gian
    rose_gian Posts: 43
    Options
    I'm looking for a goal buddy too. I want to lose 2 pants sized off my waist in the next 4-6 weeks! I know if I have a goal buddy I can probably do it!
  • rose_gian
    Options
    I copied and paste this below from a June weight loss group I found in here. I will update you on my weight and measurements for tomorrow:)
    SW:
    CW:
    GW For the month of June:

Weight on June 1st:
    Check in dates (feel free to change dates to your specific weigh-in days if these don't work for you):
    June 3rd:
    June 10th:
    June 17th:
    June 24th:
    July 1st:
  • jennfranklin
    jennfranklin Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Anyone can friend me if they like.. I am here for all the right reasons!
  • rose_gian
    Options
  • sweetpeas317
    sweetpeas317 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hello I am fairly new here also and I would love a fitness buddy. I have about 30 lbs I need to lose. I live in upstate NY and dont have anyone to walk with or get me motivated. Would love to hear back from you.
  • Annamal0326
    Annamal0326 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am on here everyday and will motivate you as best as I can.
  • LA2HA
    LA2HA Posts: 4
    Options
    I am completely motivated- Join me!