Trying again!

Options
Hi, my name is Miranda and i am new to this site, my sister told me about it yesterday and to my surprise i decided to check it out, i logged everything i ate today, though i was not dieting and it was great to see what it is that i am eating wrong and how far over my goals i am going. I plan to actually start dieting tommorrow, which is a big step because i am usually a "i'll start monday" dieter.

As for a little history, i was always overweight as a child and then at the end of my teen years i drastically lost a lot of weight, however this was not intentional, it just miraculously came off. I then met my husband and we had a son who is now three, i gained 70 pounds when i was pregnant, and then kept that on a added an additional 10 pounds. So now i am 80 pounds heavier than my previous weight, which will still put me in the overweight, but not obese category, but i'm a big boned person, and when i was at my best, which is still considered overweight, but i looked fantastic and that is what i am trying to reach again!

I need to make this lifestyle change for myself and my family and my future family as i am in the planning stages of wanting to have another baby. Any support and suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Wish me luck!

Replies

• nasansotta
    nasansotta Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Don't give up - Good Luck
  • DJDUFFY
    DJDUFFY Posts: 98
    Options
    Hi,And welcome to the best site ever.You can meet alot of friends on here that will help you out.Good Luck.