HCG HELP ASAP PLEASE

Options
The clinic I go to closed and is moving locations...I am out of HCG and had no warning... Where do you get your HCG that is best quality... I am so upset...grrrr

Replies

• Gorgeous1
    Gorgeous1 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    what type are you doing? RX? or Homeopathic?

there are tons of places you can get it but how soon you can get it depends on what type you are ordering. If you want, send me an email and I will direct you to a place that has a listing of reputable sources and tons of people you can ask about their ordering experiences (how long, etc).
  • bgat
    bgat Posts: 63
    Options
    im doing rx ... i was getting the injections at the clinic then went onto the tablets two weeks ago..then i called to make an appointment to get a resupply and have my follow up and they said they had closed the clinic but i could order my hcg still so i did and they promised it would be here by now but it hasnt arrived...i just want to get some before i screw this all up by being off of it...
  • BeautifulScarsWECHANGED
    Options
    I've been very curious about this....how does it work and where can you get injections / order HCG??
  • July24Lioness
    July24Lioness Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    I sent you a message...............
  • nikolerock
    nikolerock Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I got my HHCG from this website (http://www.healingpowerwithin.net/) I ordered it on Friday and it came in on Tuesday. You can pay an additional $25 for next day delivery. It also contains B6 and B12 for energy.
  • bgat
    bgat Posts: 63
    Options
    thank you so much...but ive decided to go back to my regular exercise routine and my favorite supplement...i lost 44 pounds on it before hcg and i guess the hcg just isnt for me...thanks anyway