Not sure how to add sandwiches...

xLyric
xLyric Posts: 840 Member
edited September 21 in Food and Nutrition
So I had a sandwich, and normally I'd just add whatever was closest to what I had, but none of the ones listed were meatless except grilled cheese and that's too big of a difference to be able to subsitute...

What should I do? It was 7 grain bread, miracle whip, mozzerella cheese (I think) and tomatoes.

Replies

• Photoplex
    Photoplex Posts: 49 Member
    Add each ingredient individually...?! I make all kinds of different sandwiches, and each time I will do the following:

add 2 slices of the closest bread I can find
    add a tsp of the butter/spread I used
    add 1/3 cup some greens (lettuce etc)
    etc
    etc
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Yep, add everything individually so it's accurate and you aren't cheating yourself :)
  • nopeekiepeekie
    nopeekiepeekie Posts: 338 Member
    you can use the recipe add. that's a nice new feature that mike & al added. click the food tab then click recipes and add each ingredient and it will add it up for you. :wink: that way if you ever eat the same sandwich again, you won't have to add each individual thing.
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    you can use the recipe add. ... click the food tab then click recipes and add each ingredient and it will add it up for you. that way if you ever eat the same sandwich again, you won't have to add each individual thing.

This is exactly what I was going to recommend. I've a couple of "go to" sandwiches that I've added this way.
  • xLyric
    xLyric Posts: 840 Member
    I didn't even look at that, thanks everyone! :)
This discussion has been closed.