my NSV today

Options
sandra80
sandra80 Posts: 308 Member
big massive NSV today. The girl at work that i have always thought was drop dead gorgeous.....she was *****ing about her weight in the bathroom when we were talking. she and I weigh the same!!!!!!!!!! omg....does that mean i'm drop dead gorgeous tooooooooooooo???????? lol
She is a bit taller than me and i have always appreciated her body. I wished I looked like her. well.......we weight the same.....we aren't that different now are we? :D

Replies

• HermioneDanger118
    HermioneDanger118 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    That's awesome, congrats!!!
  • ddnavy
    ddnavy Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I think you look absolutley fantastic!! The key is how you feel, not necessarily comparing yourself to someone else. I bet she thinks the same about you, and maybe a little jealous. :-) You keep up the great job..:smile:
  • ambootcamp
    ambootcamp Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Assuming that is you in your profile picture - I would say you have a lot to be proud of, and YES - you are drop dead gorgeous!!! :) Enjoy the day!!!
  • sandra80
    Options
    yeah that's me lol
  • redhead1910
    redhead1910 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Weight is not synonymous with beauty.
  • craziecritter
    craziecritter Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I bet you were on top of the world!!! Totally Awesome, you should be so proud of your success! You are a true roll model for all of us!
  • hawaii86442
    hawaii86442 Posts: 167
    Options
    Yay--and good for you
  • sandra80
    Options
    Weight is not synonymous with beauty.
    I understand that but i'm still going to enjoy my moment here. thanks.
  • AleciaG724
    AleciaG724 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    Wow! How great for you - Congrats!! You're a real inspiration!
  • lcvaughn520
    lcvaughn520 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!! And PS - if your profile pic is any indication, you're definitely gorgeous and have a great figure. Enjoy your accomplishments :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!