105 pounds gone forever!!!!

Options

Replies

• Lifereclaiming
    Lifereclaiming Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I hope you succeed in your goal! You truly deserve it!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    wow. what a story. i truly hope the best for you in life :)
  • msjames1999
    msjames1999 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • Babycct
    Babycct Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Good job:smile:
  • loner8098
    loner8098 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    all i can say isWOW! you go girl! i understand some of your struggle with the weight. at my heaviest i was 449. i did weight watchers and lost 45lbs. i then fell and broke my foot and gained part of it back. when i started my fitness pal in january 2013 i weighed in at 420 and now at 382 my lowest weight since 2004. you are such an inspiration to know that like you i can do this to! thank u for sharing your story!
  • adioschubs
    adioschubs Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Wow that is an incredible story. I am glad you are where you are today!
  • AprilSchulte10
    AprilSchulte10 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Girl! You are amazing! :) Keep it up.
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Love it!
  • iNicoleLawson
    Options
    Awesome!!!
  • emilysuelemus
    emilysuelemus Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    very inspiring! Keep it up!!
  • sugboog29
    sugboog29 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on how far you have come! I have no doubt that you will achieve every goal in your life that you set for yourself. Being a mom I just wanted you to know I am proud of you! My youngest son is on his own weight loss journey and I am as proud of you as I am him (he too has health problems due to his weight).

Keep up the fantastic job that you are doing....now I need to wipe the tears of joy for you from my eyes!
  • HermioneDanger118
    HermioneDanger118 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your post. You're doing so well! Congrats!
  • kbailey374
    kbailey374 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    so happy for you!!
  • futrformrfatty
    futrformrfatty Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    So amazing! You didn't let your medical problems scare you into giving up, instead you turned it into motivation. You kicked *kitten* and you came out on top. Be proud of all of your accomplishments and just keep going. You can do this, amazing inspiration, thank you!
  • FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Amazing story!! Keep up the great work!! Youve done an awesome job!!
  • ShyCush6
    ShyCush6 Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Great job! What an inspiration to those fighting medical problems du eto weight! Keep up the great work!!
  • lastspen
    lastspen Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! I commend you for taking control of your health. I believe that your determination will allow you do all the things that those doctors say that you couldn't do. Stay strong!!!
  • sparkles9779
    sparkles9779 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    great job!!
  • alphabetsoup2013
    alphabetsoup2013 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    You have been through so much and yet you have found the strength to create the life you want. Congratulations!
  • mookybargirl
    mookybargirl Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    You've quite literally saved your own life. Very inspirational..... thanks for sharing :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!