Hi My name is Tired!....

Dionne2010
Dionne2010 Posts: 17
edited September 21 in Introduce Yourself
Hello. Actually, my name is Dionne, and 2010 represents my final time to get my mind to work with my body to produce a healither me.

I am sick and TIREDDDDDDDDDDD of trying to lose weight and it is time for me to do it!

I have given myself what I believe is a realistic goal of 2012 to have 100 lbs gone.

That is more than enough time so I am here!

Best of strength to all of you in this fight for yourselves

Dionne

Replies

• trisha329
    trisha329 Posts: 266 Member
    Hello and welcome, Dionne! :flowerforyou:

Great attitude that you have there! You picked a great place...there's loads of support, motivation and tools to get you where you want to be...you CAN do it!! :smile:
  • Welcome Dionne
    I hope this website benefits you as much as it has me.
  • Dyma
    Dyma Posts: 6
    This is a great place to start Dionne! It's definitely helping me, and I hope it does the same for you........Good Luck!:smile:
  • kimmie0627
    kimmie0627 Posts: 111 Member
    Hello. This place has done wonders for me. It has helped my change my eating habits completely. I can lose weight and maintain the weight I want to be at. Good luck.
  • Amarea
    Amarea Posts: 91 Member
    Love your determination. You *can* do it! This is a great place to find support and help you stay on the path of your journey. Congrats for taking the first step to a healthier you!
  • Thank you everyone for the warm welcome. It is great to see your weight loss in your trackers and I am sure I will follow in your foot steps.

I will work hard and make it, I have to!
  • Gurl you can do it ya mind is right and you are determine obviously failure is not an option to you cuz you like myself is tired of being tired literally. Need encouragement holla @ ya gurl.:smooched:
This discussion has been closed.