WeightLoss Journey Starts NOW!! :)

Options
Hi Everyone,

I have been on and off with my weightloss goals lately and I have finally reached the point where I'm finally where I need to be. I've never been more motivated or determined to see this journey through!! So with that being said, I have created an Instagram account specifically dedicated to this so i can keep myself accountable and also to track my progress through this whole process!! So FOLLOW ME @riseaboveit_weightloss and let the transformation begin!!

I just posted my first picture a few mins ago...
Starting weight: 283.5 (yikes!!)

I will be weighing in every sunday!!

Replies

• maryrosenavoa
    maryrosenavoa Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    you're good to go girl:)
  • deelaah
    deelaah Posts: 9
    Options
    Thanks Mary!! I am ready!! :)
  • clobern
    clobern Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Good luck! You can add me if you like, as can anyone else. It's great when you get that push to do it, hope you stick with it.
  • deelaah
    Options
    Thank you!! I will definately follow back!! :) It motivates me to see other people on the same journey/path as I am with the same goals in mind!!
  • 1INGRID1R
    1INGRID1R Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congrats!

I also started by journey today however I am too scared to get on the scale, lol.

Good luck with your journey and I look forward to seeing updates.
  • 1INGRID1R
    1INGRID1R Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congrats!

I also started by journey today however I am too scared to get on the scale, lol.

Good luck with your journey and I look forward to seeing updates.:smile:
  • juneb5522
    juneb5522 Posts: 2
    Options
    :smile: Hi my name is June and im starting my weight loss journey today, thankyou Kerry im with you now xx
  • Colliex3
    Colliex3 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    You got this! Feel free to add me.. I also have Instagram :)
  • AshleyPaleo
    AshleyPaleo Posts: 121
    Options
    Best of luck! you can do it!!
  • wildwest140
    wildwest140 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!! You are a lovely young lady who deserves to be your very best. Yes, let the journey begin!! I've just begun again, myself. In the past 10 years I've gained 45 lbs. & in the past year I've gained 15 of that. I am also determined to stick with it to become healthier. I am thankful for the fitnesspal that keeps track of my food intake and exercise a tallies it all up. Be encouraged!! You can do it. Just keep at it and DON'T GIVE UP, EVER!!
    Wildwest140
  • deelaah
    Options
    Thanks guys!! The first day is always the easiest!! LOL. So far so good!! Btw...I recently bought a NutriBullet and I LOVE IT!! Do any of you use one?? I find it so much easier to get in my fruits and especially my veggies!!
  • wildwest140
    Options
    Good for you!! Getting started is the first step. You are on the path to healthier living because you've gotten started and you sound very committed. Just keep at it and you will achieve your goal. I am now involved with a group to hold each other accountable. Every day I do my best to eat healthy with 50% vegetables, 25% protein, 25% starchy food on my plate and at least 6 glasses of water. My goal is to do at least 40 minutes of exercise at least 4 days a week until I get that established, then I may increase the number of days and/or number of minutes. I have simply quit my journey or taken a detour off my path to healthier living so many times, but I will continue to get back on the path and continue on.
    You are a beautiful young lady, so I KNOW you can do it!
  • wildwest140
    Options
    Is that the thing that's like a juicer? I think I've seen it advertised on T.V. Do you still like it? How is it holding up?