Knowing is half the battle

Options
I just started and I haven't been all into this yet, must start workout even just walking. I can't believe how McDonalds is a killer, I knew it was bad but when added up lunch cals, OMG I should be dead! Praise God I'm alive but not well, will have to take long walk to start off complete journey for the day!!!! Mcdonalds should not be around!

Replies

• shipleyak
    shipleyak Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    After using this site I have learned its more than just McDonals. Anything processed is bad for us. The sodium in processed foods alone will cause us to have serious health problems in life. You will learn more as you go. It is a learning process on how to balance your diet. :)
  • momma69
    momma69 Posts: 16
    Options
    best thing hat has worked for me is eating like 10 times day,,,a cup of grapes here a toss salad there tuna on mutli grain crackers...just one thing and only about a cup worth but if you eat about every hour and half or two you never feel the hunger and it helps your metabolism...at least they say it does! anyway it helps me not feel the whole hunger thing!
  • AlekiaH
    AlekiaH Posts: 15
    Options
    knowing is half the battle just go on a sodium diet and eat small amounts more times in a day, must try this Tnks for the shout out!